我有一颗易碎的玻璃心

我有一颗易碎的玻璃心,

I have a fragile glass heart,

它敏感、易碎。

which is sensitive and fragile.

它总让我在不知不觉中想得太多,

It always makes me think too much,

让我变得在意别人的想法。

which let me become concerned about what others think.

别人的看法真的很重要吗?

Do the opinions of others really matter?

显然不是的,

Obviously not.

我们都明白做自己是最快乐的,

We all know that to be ourselves is the happiest thing.

况且每个人都只把自己放在舞台的正中央啊,

Moreover, everyone only puts himself or herself in the center of the stage.

你没有你想象中那么多的观众......

You don't have as many audiences as you think ...

但玻璃心往往不允许呵!

But the glass heart usually don't allow you to do so.

它总在时刻提醒你:

It always reminds you of things as following at all times:

“嘿,你是不是做错了什么?”

"Hey, did you do something wrong?"

“嘿,你这样做是不是不太好?”

"Hey, it's not good for you to do this, right?"

“嘿,这样做别人会怎么想?”

"Hey, what will others think?"

“嘿,你有一块短板要补哎!”

"Hey, you have a shortcoming to make up!"

诚然,补短板是对的,

It is true that to make up the shortcoming is right.

但不需要这颗玻璃心来提醒吧!

But I don't need the glass heart to remind me of it!

从现在起,

From now on,

给玻璃心裹上钢铁筑的外壳,

I will wrap my glass heart with a steel shell.

对它施加魔法,

I will apply magic to it.

让它永远沉睡,

To let it sleep forever,

不再彷徨......

and not wander any longer.

我有一颗易碎的玻璃心


分享到:


相關文章: