外貿常用商務英語900句(101-200句)


外貿常用商務英語900句(101-200句)

Unite Five 詢盤

Part One

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

請把10令白色海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.

請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

請把最好的價格報給我們並註明每種產品最小起訂量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.

請報給我們手工製作的皮手套的香港到岸價。

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.

請報給我們價格紐約離岸價。

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.

我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想詢問一下這種包的價格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

許多客戶對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報上海成本加運費價。

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的東京到岸價。

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我們熱切地想得到你們的產品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。

Part Two

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我們想知道關於這種米的價格。

117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?

你們給我們報的2打的價格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

請報給我們以下產品價格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造絲綁定的?

120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?

你們想訂多少這種牌子的領帶?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?

如果我們訂10,000套,你們會提供什麼優惠?

122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

請問1000KG的白糖的價格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

請問你們是否能夠提供這種質量的,大約每米50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我們的採購量是固定的,你們能降價多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size?

請問一個這種尺寸的定單,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us?

請告知我方,你們會給我們什麼特殊的優惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

這張單子是我們的要求,我想知道到紐約的最低CIF價格。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

請把倫敦CIF的最低價格報給我們。

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方採購量很大,你方會給我方多少折扣,請告知,我方將非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

請於明天告知我方:最好的價格和裝船期。

Unite Six 報盤

Part One

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答覆為準的報盤,但需在6月29日前到達。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天內能接到你方訂單,我方將按所報價格確定訂單。

133.This offer is firm for 5 days.

該盤的有效期為5天。

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的報價以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方報盤的有效期至8月31日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答覆為準的報盤,但需不遲於12月23日中午到達。

136.We have the offer ready for you.

我們已準備好給你方的報盤。

137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我們不能在下個星期一前收到答覆,該報盤將會被撤銷。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

該報盤從1月1日起10天內有效。

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方產品物美價廉,因此我們對你方能接受我方報盤很有信心,但需在5月4日前。

140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I believe.

自市場的飛速發展,我相信我方所報的價格是最合理的。

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

這是我方最近的價格單。你能發現我方的價格是最具競爭力的。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我們相信我們所報的價格與其他公司相比更具競爭力。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能儘快接受報盤並下訂單。

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我方感到好的報盤能令你方滿意。希望能儘快收到你方令人欣喜的答覆。

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方認為可以接受我們的提議,請早日訂單。

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我們很榮幸將我方產品報盤給你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.

我方很榮幸為你方就手工制地毯報盤,這種地毯在海外廣受好評。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就200打塑料窗簾以45美元。我方還為你方保留訂單嗎?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方給你方的價格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我們很高興就1500打男式襯衫給你方報價,每件5元,CIF紐約,即時裝運。按之前你方寄來的樣品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根據你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大鏡,每打30美元,CIF舊金山,九月裝運。

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方會給你方提供50長噸,每單10長噸,以非常優惠的價格,每長噸135,CIF上海。

153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我們為你方提供1500噸加拿大燕麥片,每噸500英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping.

我方的報價是75美元一臺打字機,如果海運的話,有10%的折扣。

155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我們的平均售價是每個180美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.

我方為你公司提供2000噸化學肥料,每長噸150,CIF越南,4月起運。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供15%的質量折扣,但我們準備給20%的折扣,如若你方將全部買下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我這裡有我們的FAS船邊交貨的價格單,這個價格是不容商議的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.

因為價格正在穩步上升,我方建議你方早日下訂單。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方產品需求量大,供應有限。因此我方建議你方儘早接受此報盤。

Unite Seven 還盤

Part One

161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望貴方能認真考慮我方的還盤,並儘快告知決定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考慮一下報價,如果能夠重新報價,我方可以折中處理。

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方報價,我們將沒有多少利潤可賺,因為本地市場主要銷售中等價格的產品。

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的競爭者出價相當低,除非你們降價,否則我們只好去其他地方購買。

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的報價將會使我方損失慘重,更別說利潤了。

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的報價比來自其他國家競爭者的報價高。

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方價格是不是真的沒有下降的餘地了?

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方報價低的價格從其他渠道購買商品。

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors.

你方報價和競爭者的報價相差很大。

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望貴方可以報出最低價,否則我們只好到其他地方下訂單。

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方堅持最初的報價,我方的利潤將大幅縮減。

172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方沒有想到你方給的折扣這麼低。

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方報價應該基於我方客戶的實際狀況。

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市場,相似產品很多,並且價格更低,我方擔心很多老顧客會流失。

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

無法接受你方報盤,因為另外一個供應商給我們5%折扣。

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的報價並不比其他報價有優勢。

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遺憾的通知貴方,你方價格比其他供應商要高9%。

178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

與其他供應商報價相比,你方價格缺乏競爭力。

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方報價對競爭者報價沒有優勢。

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方還盤與國際市場相符,公平合理。

Part Two

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出價比我們想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我們很遺憾的聲明:我們的消費者認為你的價格太高了,而且和普遍的市場價比,高的過分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我們感謝你的商品質量這麼好,但我們不會接受你的條件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我們很遺憾的告訴你的出價一丁點也不讓我們滿意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的報價太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出價我們無法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的價格太高,它會使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的訂價如此之高,我方根本無法推銷。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的價格超出了我們的預料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您應該知道同樣產品因市場不同,定價應有不同。按照我們這裡的市場行情,你們的價格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你們的縫紉機價格高的讓人無法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遺憾,你方的價格偏高,如果你方不能降價20%,生意根本沒辦法談成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的價格漲得太快,我方根本無法以如此高價銷售你方產品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遺憾,因你方的價格也太高,根本沒可能達成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的報價根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方堅持按原來報價,生意根本沒辦法談下去。

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出價更合理,我們可能會加大訂單數量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方價格,毫無可能達成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方報價不利於增大我們這裡的市場份額。


分享到:


相關文章: