伊索寓言17:金斧頭(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言17:金斧頭(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The golden ax

金斧頭(上)

It is a hot summer's day. A woodcutter is cutting wood in the forest.

這是個炎熱的夏日,一個砍柴人正在森林裡砍柴。

woodcutter1:It's a very hot today. (He wipes his forehead.) But I must cut more wood. My mother is very sick. I must buy her some medicine.

砍柴人甲:今天真熱啊!(他擦了擦額頭)不過我得再多砍一些柴。媽媽病得很厲害,我得給她買些藥。

The woodcutter is busy cutting wood.suddenly, his ax slips from his hands and goes flying into a nearby pond.

砍柴人忙著砍柴。突然,他的斧頭從手中滑了出去,飛落到附近的池塘裡。

woodcutter1:Oh, no! My ax fell

into the pond! That was my only ax! I still have to cut more wood. What shall I do? My poor mother!

砍柴人甲:哦,不!我的斧頭掉進了池塘裡!那是我唯一的斧頭!我還要砍很多柴呢。我該怎麼辦?我可憐的媽媽!

The woodcutter1 sits near the pond and just stars into the water. Then he starts to cry.

砍柴人坐在池塘邊,盯著水面。然後他開始哭泣。

spirit:Young man, why are you crying?

精靈:年輕人,你為什麼哭呢?

woodcutter1:My ax fell in the pond. It's my only ax. I can't get it out.

砍柴人甲:我的斧頭掉到池塘裡了。那是我唯一的斧頭,我拿不回來了。

spirit:You are crying because of an ax?

精靈:你是為了一把斧頭哭嗎?

woodcutter1:No. I am crying because of my poor mother. I have to cut a lot of wood to buy my mother's medicine, but without my ax, I can't cut any wood.

砍柴人甲:不,是因為我可憐的媽媽。我得砍很多柴來給媽媽買藥。但是,沒有斧頭,我一根柴也砍不了。

spirit:Hmmm... well then, I shall find your ax, just wait here.

精靈:嗯.......那好吧,我會找到你的斧頭,你在這裡等一會。

The spirit disappears into the pond for a few minutes and comes out with a shiny ax.

精靈消失在池塘裡,幾分鐘後,他拿著一把亮閃閃的斧頭出來了。

spirit:Is this your ax?

精靈:這是你的斧頭嗎?

woodcutter1:No, sir. That's not my ax. That ax is made of gold.

砍柴人甲:不是,先生。這不是我的斧頭。這把斧頭是金子做的。

spirit:Are you sure? Look again!

精靈:你確定嗎?再看一下。

woodcutter1:Yes, I am very sure. That's not my ax.

砍柴人甲:沒錯,我非常確定。那不是我的斧頭。

spirit:Wait again. I will be back.

精靈:再等一會。我馬上回來。

The spirit disappears into the pond again and comes back with another ax.

精靈再度消失在池塘裡,然後帶著另外一把斧頭出來了。


分享到:


相關文章: