I don't want to say anything more.我只能说这么多了。


Bree: "George. Hi. What are you doing here?"

乔治,你怎么在这儿?

George: "I'm shopping, obviously."

当然是在买东西。

Bree: "Why are you shopping here? You live on the other side of town."

你怎么在这儿买东西,你住在城市的另一边。

George: "My friend had an operation. I'm buying her some things."

我朋友刚做完手术,我给她买点东西。

Bree: "Oh, well, that's very nice of you."

你人真好。

George: "Wait, Bree, I have to tell you something."

布里,我有点事要告诉你。

Bree: "Well?"

George: "You need to tell Rex to be more discreet when it comes to discussing your love life."

你要告诉雷克斯,下次谈到夫妻生活时要谨慎一点

Bree: "I'm sorry?"

什么

George: "I don't want to say anything more. You just really need to tell him that."

我只能说这么多了。务必告诉他。

Bree: "Wait a minute. What in the world are you talking about?"

慢着,你这话什么意思/

George: "I was at the hospital, visiting my friend who had had this operation, and I overheard two doctors talking about Rex's fondness for S and M."

我去探望刚开完刀的朋友时,碰巧听到两个医生在谈论雷克斯的特殊喜好。

Bree: "You heard that?"

你听到了。

George: "Apparently he told them he has a box of toys-and gets you to do very inappropriate things."

他告诉他们有一箱的道具,还让你做一些不恰当的事。

Bree: "I see."

我知道了。

George: "Bree, this is clearly none of my business and I would've never brought this up, but to hear those two men laughing about you, I just thought you should know."

布里,其实这不关我的事,而且本来我也不想说这事,但听到那两个男的在取笑你,我只是觉得你应该知道。

Bree: "Well, thank you for telling me, but I think, um, I gotta go."

谢谢你告诉我,我得走了


分享到:


相關文章: