留學英語早準備——準備考試「校園系列二」


留學英語早準備——準備考試「校園系列二」

Studying for Exam


A: Hey Jack. You look tired. What's going on?

嗨 傑克,你看起來很疲憊,怎麼了?

B: It's finals week and I have been up all night studying.

這周是期末考試周,我一直在通宵學習。

A: How many exams do you have left?

你還有幾門考試?

B: Three more to go.

就剩三們了。

A: Have you been keeping up, or are you cramming everything?

你一直跟著進度嗎,還是你在突擊準備?

B: If I was keeping up, I wouldn't need to stay up all night.

如果我一直跟著進度,我就不會熬夜學習了。

A: Ha ha ha. Looks like you are in for a tough week.

看起來這是艱難的一週。

B: Tell me about it. How about you? What have you been up to?

可不是呢。你呢?你一直在忙什麼?

A: I finished my last final this morning.

我今早剛考完最後一門。

B: So you're completely done?

所以你已經都結束了嗎?

A: No, I have one more report that is due this Friday. I haven't started yet, but it shouldn't e too tough.

還沒有,這週五還要交一個報告。我還沒有開始寫呢,不過應該不太難。

B: How many pages do you have to write?

需要寫多少頁呢?

A: It's a ten page paper on habitual behavior for psychology 211.

這是一個十頁的報告,是關於心理學211方面的習慣性行為

B: You wanna take one of my exams for me?

你想替我考試嗎?

A: I would if I could, but you know that's not possible.

如果我能的話,但是你知道這是不可能的。

B: Yeah, I know.

是啊 我知道。

A: If you need help with your chemistry class, I can help you over the weekend.

如果你的化學課需要幫助,我可以在週末幫你。

B: That would be great.

太好了。

A: Let's get together Saturday around lunch time.

讓我們週六午餐時間見。

B: You don't know how much this means to me. Thanks.

你不知道這對我意味著什麼,太感謝了。

A: Don't mention it. I'll see you on Saturday.

別客氣,週六見。


分享到:


相關文章: