雙語摘抄:BBC紀錄片《旅行到宇宙邊緣》解說詞(中英文)


雙語摘抄:BBC紀錄片《旅行到宇宙邊緣》解說詞(中英文)


1、The great physicist ,Stephen Hawking…..thinks it was a mistake to roll out the welcome mat. After all, if you are in the jungle ,is it wise to call out?

偉大的物理學家斯蒂芬霍金,認為這樣的熱情好客是一種錯誤,畢竟,如果我們身在叢林,大聲呼喊是否明智?

2、Nature is more than a scientist ,an engineer……it is an artist on the grandest of scales.

大自然不僅是科學家和工程師,它是最大手筆的藝術家

3、Sometimes it feels like the more we see, the less we know.

有時感覺我們看到的越多,瞭解的卻越少

4、It is only now, far from home…..that we are beginning to truly appreciate it.

只有現在遠離故鄉,我們才真正開始珍視它(地球)。

5、They are creators and destroyers.

彗星既是創造者,同時也是毀滅者。


雙語摘抄:BBC紀錄片《旅行到宇宙邊緣》解說詞(中英文)


6、Life seems to Virus

生命好像病毒


Will adapt to the environment, will sow


會適應環境、會散播


Perhaps we are now carrying


也許我們現在正在攜帶著


The virus of life across the universe


生命的病毒穿越宇宙


Even in the most extreme environment, life will find a way to survive


即使在最極端的環境裡,生命都會找到生存的辦法


雙語摘抄:BBC紀錄片《旅行到宇宙邊緣》解說詞(中英文)


7、Only now can we really know it, smaller ,more fragile than we ever imagine, destined to die swallowed by a dying sun, but we should not despair. We should rejoice, we’ve managed to experience the wonders of the universe. We should celebrate our achievements, and enjoy our moment in the sun.

現在我們才真正清楚,球比我們想象的更小,更脆弱。最終會被將死的太陽吞噬,但是我們不應該絕望,而要感到歡欣鼓舞。我們已經經歷了宇宙的奇觀,我們就應該慶祝我們的成就,去享受陽光下的每一刻。


分享到:


相關文章: