《誰動了我的奶酪》摘抄

1.For some, finding Cheese was having material things. For others it was enjoying good health, or developing a spiritual sense of well-being.

對於一些人來說,找到奶酪意味著擁有物質。而對於其他人,那意味著享受健康或者培養精神上的幸福感。

2.Things change and they are never the same again.

事情發生改變,他們再也不會和以前一樣了。

3.That’s life! Life moves on. And so should we.

這就是生活。生活發生改變,我們也應該變化。

4.It all depends on what you choose to believe.

這全部取決於你相信什麼。


Haw寫在牆上的句子:

1.Having cheese makes you happy.

擁有奶酪使你開心。

2.The more important your cheese is to you the more you want to hold on to it.

奶酪對你來說越重要,你就越想抓住它。

3.If you do not change. You can become extinct.

如果你不改變,你就會滅絕。

4.What would you do if you weren’t afraid?

如果你不害怕的話,你會做什麼?

5.Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old.

經常聞奶酪的味道,那樣你就知道它什麼時候變老了。

6.When you move beyond your fear, you feel free.

當你克服恐懼之後,你會感到自由。

7.Imagining myself enjoying new cheese even before I find it, leads me to it.

在得到奶酪之前想象自己享受新奶酪,這會促使我去得到新奶酪。

8.The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.

你越快離開舊奶酪,就越快找到新奶酪。

9.It is safer to search in the maze than remain in a cheeseless situation.

在迷宮中尋找新奶酪要比待在沒有奶酪的境地中更安全。

10.Old beliefs do not lead you to new cheese.

舊信念不會把你帶向新奶酪。

11.When you see that you can find and enjoy new cheese, you change course.

當你看到你找到並享受新奶酪時,你會自願改變。

12.Noticing smell changes early helps you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.

早一些注意到味道的變化能幫助你適應即將到來的更大的變化。

13.Move with the cheese and enjoy it!

跟著奶酪而變化並享受。


分享到:


相關文章: