Lynette: "Hey buddy, wake up sleepyhead. Parker. Hi, hi pal. What do you say you and me go get some donuts, okay, before mommy has to go to work. Yeah?"
嘿,夥計,醒醒,瞌睡蟲。帕克,早上好,我的夥計。在我上班前,一起用點甜甜圈如何?
Lynette: "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on."
好嗎?來吧 來吧,快 快點。
Lynette: "All right. Ah. So, what do you think you are going to have, huh? Jelly? Cause I think I'm gonna have a bear claw."
好了,你早餐想吃什麼?果凍?我好想來個熊掌呢。
Parker: "Stop! We forgot Mrs. Mulberry!"
停車。我差點把瑪百莉太太落下了。
Lynette: "What? Oh, um. Well, since I'm here, maybe she could just relax in the house for a little while, okay?"
你說什麼?嗯,反正我現在有我陪著你,也學她就可以在家好好放鬆放鬆,好不好?
Parker: "No! I need her!"
不,我就要她。
Lynette: "Okay."好吧。
Lynette: "Hello, Mrs. Mulberry. Don't forget to buckle up."
你好,瑪百莉太太,別忘記系安全帶。
Lynette: "Here we go."
我們出發。
Parker: "Wait! You forgot her umbrella!"
等等,你忘了帶上她的雨傘。
Lynette: "Well, Parker, we don't have time."
帕克,我們沒多少時間了。
Parker: "No! She needs it!"
不行,她不能沒有傘。
Tom: "Hey, what are you still doing here?"
你回來幹嘛?
Lynette: "I'm looking for Parker's umbrella. Have you seen it?"
幫帕克找傘。你有看到嗎?
Tom: "Nope, no, sorry. Hey honey, you'd better hurry. You're gonna be late for work."
沒有,抱歉,親愛的,你得趕緊,上班要遲到了。
Lynette: "Thank you for that."
謝謝提醒。
Lynette: "I couldn't find Mrs. Mulberry's umbrella so I brought her her sun hat instead, all right? And, here we go."
我找不到瑪百莉太太的傘,我就把她的遮陽帽帶來了,將就一下吧,出發吧。
Parker: "It's in the shower."
傘在浴室裡。
Lynette: "What?"
什麼?
Parker: "Mrs. Mulberry said she left it in the shower."
瑪百莉太太說她把傘落在浴室了。
Lynette: "Well, why didn't Mrs. Mulberry volunteer that information before I turned your room upside down looking for it, hmm?"
是嗎,在我去你房間翻箱倒櫃之前,瑪百莉太太為什麼就沒吱一聲呢?
Parker: "Are you going to go get it?"
你會回去幫她拿傘嗎?
Lynette: "No! I'm not going to get the damn umbrella! I'm so sorry, sweetie. I am not mad at you."
不會,我才不要去拿那把該死的傘。對不起,寶貝,我不是衝你發飆。
Lynette: "What are you doing?"
你要幹嘛?
Parker: "We don't want donuts."
我們不吃甜甜圈了。
- Lynette: "Hey buddy, wake up sleepyhead. Parker. Hi, hi pal. What do you say you and me go get some donuts, okay, before mommy has to go to work. Yeah?"
- Lynette: "Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on."
- Lynette: "All right. Ah. So, what do you think you are going to have, huh? Jelly? Cause I think I'm gonna have a bear claw."
- Parker: "Stop! We forgot Mrs. Mulberry!"
- Lynette: "What? Oh, um. Well, since I'm here, maybe she could just relax in the house for a little while, okay?"
- Parker: "No! I need her!"
- Lynette: "Okay."
- Lynette: "Hello, Mrs. Mulberry. Don't forget to buckle up."
- Lynette: "Here we go."
- Parker: "Wait! You forgot her umbrella!"
- Lynette: "Well, Parker, we don't have time."
- Parker: "No! She needs it!"
- Tom: "Hey, what are you still doing here?"
- Lynette: "I'm looking for Parker's umbrella. Have you seen it?"
- Tom: "Nope, no, sorry. Hey honey, you'd better hurry. You're gonna be late for work."
- Lynette: "Thank you for that."
- Lynette: "I couldn't find Mrs. Mulberry's umbrella so I brought her her sun hat instead, all right? And, here we go."
- Parker: "It's in the shower."
- Lynette: "What?"
- Parker: "Mrs. Mulberry said she left it in the shower."
- Lynette: "Well, why didn't Mrs. Mulberry volunteer that information before I turned your room upside down looking for it, hmm?"
- Parker: "Are you going to go get it?"
- Lynette: "No! I'm not going to get the damn umbrella! I'm so sorry, sweetie. I am not mad at you."
- Lynette: "What are you doing?"
- Parker: "We don't want donuts."
<code>勒奈特:嘿,夥計,醒醒,瞌睡蟲。帕克,早上好,我的夥計。在我上班前,一起用點甜甜圈如何? 勒奈特:好嗎?來吧 來吧,快 快點。 勒奈特:好了,你早餐想吃什麼?果凍?我好想來個熊掌呢。 帕克:停車。我差點把瑪百莉太太落下了。 勒奈特:你說什麼?嗯,反正我現在有我陪著你,也學她就可以在家好好放鬆放鬆,好不好? 帕克:不,我就要她。 勒奈特:好吧。 勒奈特:你好,瑪百莉太太,別忘記系安全帶。 勒奈特:我們出發。 帕克:等等,你忘了帶上她的雨傘。 勒奈特:帕克,我們沒多少時間了。 帕克:不行,她不能沒有傘。 湯姆:你回來幹嘛? 勒奈特:幫帕克找傘。你有看到嗎? 湯姆:沒有,抱歉,親愛的,你得趕緊,上班要遲到了。 勒奈特:謝謝提醒。 勒奈特:我找不到瑪百莉太太的傘,我就把她的遮陽帽帶來了,將就一下吧,出發吧。 帕克:傘在浴室裡。 勒奈特:什麼? 帕克: 瑪百莉太太說她把傘落在浴室了。 勒奈特:是嗎,在我去你房間翻箱倒櫃之前,瑪百莉太太為什麼就沒吱一聲呢? 帕克:你會回去幫她拿傘嗎? 勒奈特:不會,我才不要去拿那把該死的傘。對不起,寶貝,我不是衝你發飆。 勒奈特:你要幹嘛? 帕克:我們不吃甜甜圈了。/<code>