雙語|這就是你的生活

You have this Life.

這是你所擁有的人生。

You were born for this Life.

生來就有。

You want some people to be in your Life, but they don't.

你希望一些人能陪伴你,但他們沒有。

You don't want some people to be with you, but they do.

你不想要一些人走進你的生活,但他們卻來了。

You are endeavouring to come out of certain conditions of your life.

你竭盡全力想要擺脫某些生活狀況。

But you are forced to live with them.

但又不得不繼續在這種狀況下生活下去。

雙語|這就是你的生活


You don't want to go outside in the Rain, but sometimes you have to.

你不想在下雨時出門,但有時你卻別無選擇。

You are yearning for something to happen, but it always eludes you.

你渴望一些事情的發生,可偏偏不如你所願。

You never anticipate some incidents to happen in your life, but they do occur when you are oblivious of those happenings.

你從沒有預料到一些事會在你的生活中發生,可偏偏在你毫無防備的時候發生了。

Sometimes you get things what you don't aspire for, but you don't get certain things what you are really looking for.

有時你會得到,你並不渴求的東西,但卻得不到心心念念想要得到的東西。

You don't like some places to visit, but sometimes you have to stay there for a while.

你不喜歡去一些地方,但有時你不得不在那裡待上一段時間。

This is your Life, say welcome with the open mind.

這就是你的生活,用開放的心態去接納它吧。

You have to avoid all the preoccupations.

你必須打消所有的成見。

The Life is like a 'Flowing River' it takes all the bends and curves that you don't know.

生活就好比一條流動的河,一路上有你無法預見到的曲折。

But it never stops its flow because 'flowing' is its original nature.

但河水從未停止流淌,因為“流動”就是它的本性。

You also flow with the Life you have, which takes the unexpected turns.

你同樣在生活這條奔流不息的河裡遊走著,伴隨著許許多多不期而遇的轉折點。

This is your Life, simply accept it.

這就是你的生活,接受它就好。

雙語|這就是你的生活


雙語|這就是你的生活


分享到:


相關文章: