五一出行,这些英语你都会了吗?

--Before Dinner 餐前--

A:Would you like to join me for dinner?

晚上想和我一起吃饭吗?

B:That would be nice.

好啊。

A: Where would you like to go for dinner?

你想要去哪儿吃饭?

B: I suggest we go to ONGXIU Restaurant.

我建议去昂秀餐馆。

A: This restaurant serves real Sichuan cuisine.

这家餐馆的川菜很正宗。

五一出行,这些英语你都会了吗?

B:So, let's eat here.

那我们就在这儿吃吧。

--Reservation 预定--

A: I have a reservation.

我预定了座位。

B: May I have your name?

请问您的姓名?

A: Have you got a table for two?

你们有供两人用餐的桌子吗?

B: Yes,this way, please.

有,这边请。

A: When will you got a table be available?

什么时候会有空桌?

B: The table will be available at 9.

9点钟的时候会有空桌。

A:I have reserved a table under the name of David.

我以大卫的名字预定了一张6人用餐的桌子。

B:Yes, sir.This way,please.

好的,先生,请这边请。

A:Could I have the table by the air conditioner?

我可以坐那张靠近空调的桌子吗?

B:Sorry, It's been reserved.

对不起,那张桌子已经被预定了。

--Taking Orders 下单--

Could I have the menu, please.

请问,我可以看看菜单吗?

Please bring me the menu

请把菜单给我。

What would you like to have?

你想吃什么?

--Dining 吃饭--

A:Shall we start with a toast?

我们先干一杯怎么样?

B:Good idea. Let's drink to the friendship between us.

好哇,让我们为我们的友谊干杯。

五一出行,这些英语你都会了吗?

A: Why don't we try it?

我们干嘛不尝尝看呢?

B:It's great.

好极了。

A:The food here deserve it's name.

这里的菜果然名不虚传。

B:My friend introduced me a right place.

我的朋友没介绍错地方。

--Check 埋单--

Bill, please.

= Check, please.

请结账。

It's on me.

= Let me get it,

我来付。

五一出行,这些英语你都会了吗?

Could we have a doggie bag?

可以给我们一个打包袋吗?

I want to take this food with me. Could you wrap this?

我想带走这些饭菜,可以打包吗?

Let's go Dutch.

咱们各付各的吧。

All right.

好的。

What's the bill?

= How much shall I pay?

= How much does the bill come to?

我要付多少钱?


分享到:


相關文章: