少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第42集

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第42集

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第42集,Peppa.Pig.S01E42.Chloes.puppet.show克洛伊的木偶表演)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第42集

【中英文对话正文

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇。

Chloe's Puppet Show!

克洛伊的木偶表演

Peppa and her family are visiting

佩奇与家人去看望

Uncle Pig and Aunty Pig and Cousin Chloe.

猪伯伯,猪伯母和堂姐克洛伊。

I expect Uncle Pig will fall asleep after lunch,

我觉得猪伯伯会在吃完午餐后睡着

like he always does.

他每次都这样。

Daddy Pig!

猪爸爸!

You shouldn't say such things about your own brother!

你不该这样说你自己的哥哥!

Especially in front of the children.

尤其是在孩子们面前。

But it's true!

但那是真的!

Uncle Pig always eats too much lunch and falls asleep,

猪伯伯总是午餐吃很多然后睡着了,

snoring loudly! Like this.

(并且)打呼噜打得很大声!像这样。

Err... Peppa, George,

呼~~~佩奇,乔治,

forget what I just said about Uncle Pig.

忘了我刚才讲伯伯的事吧。

Okay, Daddy!

好的,爸爸!

Peppa and her family have arrived at Uncle Pig and Aunty Pig's house.

佩奇和她的家人到达了猪伯伯与猪伯母的家。

Peppa and her family have arrived at Uncle Pig and Aunty Pig's house.

佩奇和她的家人到达了猪伯伯与猪伯母的家。

Hello, Aunty Pig and Uncle Pig!

你们好啊,伯伯,伯母!

Hello!

你们好啊!

Hello, everyone!

大家好!

Hello, big brother!

你好啊,大哥!

Uncle Pig is Daddy Pig's brother.

猪伯伯是猪爸爸的大哥。

Chloe Pig is Peppa and George's cousin.

克洛伊是佩奇和乔治的堂姐。

Hello, Chloe!

你好啊,克洛伊!

Hello, Peppa! Hello, George!

你好啊,佩奇!你好啊,乔治!

I want to show you something!

我想给你们看点东西!

Wait for us!

等等我们!

This is my new puppet theater!

这是我的新木偶剧场!

My daddy made it for me.

是我爸爸新给我做的。

Wow!

哇!

Ooo!

哇!

I've made two puppets already!

我已经做了二个木偶了!

This one is called Chloe!

这个木偶叫克洛伊!

Hello! I am Chloe Pig.

你好啊!我是小猪克洛伊。

And this one is my daddy.

这个是我的爸爸。

Uncle Pig!

猪伯伯!

Hello, Peppa!

你好啊,佩奇!

I am Uncle Pig.

我是猪伯伯。

Chloe? Can me and George make puppets, too?

克洛伊?我和乔治能不能也做个木偶呢?

Yes.

可以呀。

Chloe paints the puppet's eyes.

克洛伊画了木偶的眼睛。

Can I do the mouth?

我能画它的嘴吗?

Ok.

可以。

My name is Peppa!

我名字叫佩奇!

George? What puppet would you like to make?

乔治?你想做怎样的木偶呢?

Dine-Saw!

恐龙!

A dinosaur?

一只恐龙?

George always says ''dinosaur'' for everything.

对所有的事情,乔治总会说"恐龙".

Ok, a scary dinosaur puppet.

好的,一只恐怖的恐龙木偶。

Chloe is making George a dinosaur puppet.

克洛伊在给乔治做恐龙木偶。

It needs pointy teeth.

它有尖尖的牙齿。

There! A scary dinosaur.

给你!一只恐怖的恐龙。

Grrrrrrrrrr!

咯~~~~~~~~!

Lunch time, everyone!

午餐了,孩子们!

Coming!

来了!

After lunch, we'll do a puppet show!!

午餐后,我们来个木偶表演吧!

Hurray.

好哇。

Aunty Pig has made spaghetti for lunch!

午餐,猪伯母给大家做了意大利面!

This spaghetti is delicious!

这些意大利面很美味!

Best spaghetti ever!

最好吃的意大利面!

You can tell you two are brothers!

这可以看出来你俩是兄弟!

Alike in everyway.

每方面都很像。

What do you mean?

什么意思嘛?

We are completely different!

我们完全不一样的!

Peppa, George and I are going to do a puppet show!

佩奇,乔治和我准备木偶表演!

Fantastic!

太好了!

Call us when you're ready.

准备好就叫我们。

See you later

一会见

A puppet show!

木偶表演!

That sounds fun.

听起来很有趣。

Have I got time for some more spaghetti?

还有时间,可以多吃点意大利面吗?

Could I have some more, too?

我也可以要多点吗?

The puppet show is about to begin!

木偶表演马上要开始了!

Hello! My name is Chloe.

你们好!我的名字叫克洛伊。

And I am Peppa!

我叫佩奇!

Grrrrrrrr! Ahhhh! It's a dinosaur!

咯~~~~~~~!啊~~~!是一只恐龙!

A scary dinosaur! Eeek! Grrrrrrrr!

一只恐怖的恐龙!啊~~~!咯~~~~~~~!

I say! That's very good! Bravo!

我说!真是不错!太棒了!

I am Uncle Pig

我是猪伯伯

Hello, Uncle Pig!

你好啊,猪伯伯!

Hello, Peppa!

你好啊,佩奇!

It looks just like you!

看上去真像你!

I think they've made my tummy a bit big.

我觉得他们把我的肚子做大了一点。

I did enjoy my lunch!

我非常喜欢我的午餐!

Uncle Pig? Are you going to fall asleep

伯伯,你睡着了

and snore like you always do?

会打呼噜吗?就像你以前的样子。

What do you mean?

这是什么意思啊?

Daddy says you always fall asleep

爸爸说你午餐后总会睡着

and snore loudly, like this.

而且打呼声很响,就像这样。

Your daddy's right.

你爸爸说得没错。

I do snore like this.

我确实有打呼噜。

Oh, Daddy Pig!

哦,猪爸爸!

You shouldn't have said those things about Uncle Pig!

你真不该这样说猪伯伯!

I don't think Daddy Pig or Uncle Pig can hear you!

我不觉得猪爸爸和猪伯伯能听见你说的话!

Daddy Pig and Uncle Pig have fallen asleep.

猪爸爸和猪伯伯都睡着了。

You can tell they are brothers!

他们俩果然是亲兄弟啊!

Eh?! What happened?

呃?!发生了什么事?

Ugh? Has the puppet show started yet?

呃?木偶表演还没有开始吗?

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第42集


分享到:


相關文章: