成為交易者的38個階段,你到了第幾級?

成為交易者的38個階段-------我好像在12-15之間來回徘徊,找不到盈利方法。

They are as follows:

1. We accumulate information - buying books, going to seminars and researching.

我們通過購書、參加沙龍座談各種渠道來獲得入門知識;

2. We begin to trade with our 'new' knowledge.

我們憑藉剛學來的新知識開始交易;

3. .onsistently 'donate' and then realise we may need more knowledge or information.

不斷的虧損讓我們意識到:我們需要進一步的學習。

4. We accumulate more information.

我們進一步的深造;

5. We s.h the commodities we are currently following.

根據所學轉變/升級我們的思路;

6. We go back into the market and trade with our 'updated' knowledge.

我們用新思路再度進入市場進行交易;

7. We get 'beat up' again and begin to lose some of our confidence. Fear starts setting in.

我們再度遭受創擊,開始喪失信心,恐懼也接踵而來;

8. We start to listen to 'outside news' and to other traders.

我們開始傾聽小道消息和其他交易者的看法;

9. We go back into the market and continue to 'donate'.

我們返回市場,然後繼續被打擊;

10. We s.h commodities again.

我們再度否定原來的思路;

11. We search for more information.

我們進行更多的練習;

12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.

返回市場,發現自己有了些進步;

13. We get 'over-confident' and the market humbles us.

開始自負(自我膨脹),而市場毫不留情得教訓了我們;

14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.

我們開始意識到要想成功地進行交易需要花費比我們預期更多的時間和精力,以及獲取更多的知識;

MOST PEOPLE WILL GIVE UP AT THIS POINT, AS THEY REALISE WORK IS INVOLVED.

認識到這活非常棘手時,大部分人開始放棄;

15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a 'real' methodology.

我們變得嚴謹自律/嚴肅認真,開始傾力研究實用的交易方法;

16. We trade our methodology with some succes你好ut realise that something is missing.

我們用自己的交易方法獲得了些收益,但同時也發現仍舊存在一些缺陷/問題;

17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.

我們開始想到需要給我們的交易方案制定規則;

18. We take a 你好atical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.

我們用一定的節奏/週期的交易來改造完善我們的交易規則;

19. We start trading again, this time with rules and find some succes你好ut over all we still hesitate when we execute.

我們接下來發現成功了不少,但仍然發現由於我們執行時的躊躇,錯過交易或在交易時我們猶豫不決;

20. We add, 你好tract and modify rules as we see a need to be more proficient with our rules.

通過刪減添加修正我們的規則,使其顯得更有效率;

21. We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.

我們感覺我們非常接近成功交易/離成功交易不遠了;

22. We start to take respon你好ility for our trading results as we understand that our success is in us, not the methodology.

終於我們認識到:成功在於我們自身而不是交易系統,我們應該自己為交易結果負責;

23. .ontinue to trade and become more proficient with our methodology and our rules.

持續交易,進一步完善交易系統;

24. As we trade we still have a tendency to violate our rules and our results are still erratic.

在交易的同時,我們仍然存在違背原則的意圖/傾向,從而令交易結果並不穩定;

25. We know we are close.

我們需要休息.

26. We go back and research our rules.

我們返回來繼續審視我們的規則;

27. We build the confidence in our rules and go back into the market and trade.

對於系統和規則,我們信心十足,返回市場;

28. Our trading results are getting better, but we are still hesitating in executing our rules.

交易結果更棒了,但我們在臨門一腳處理不好,仍然有些躊躇;

29. We now see the importance of following our rules as we see the results of our trades when we don't follow the rules.

當我們看到違反規則的糟糕交易時,我們就會意識到遵守規則的重要性;

30. We begin to see that our lack of success is within us (a lack of discipline in following the rule你好ecause of some kind of fear) and we begin to work on knowing ourselve你好etter.

我們發現不成功是由於自身的問題,(由於恐懼而不遵守規則等等),開始認識瞭解自我;

31. .ontinue to trade and the market teaches us more and more about ourselves.

我們繼續交易,市場會教導我們愈來愈多關於我們自身的問題;/

在持續的交易中,市場讓我們自身的問題一一暴露無遺;

32. We master our methodology and our trading rules.

我們已經精通和掌握我們的交易系統和規則;

33. We begin to consistently make money.

我們開始持續的盈利;

34. We get a little over-confident and the market humbles us.

我們有了些自負/自我膨脹的時候,市場又給了我們當頭一棒;

35. .ontinue to learn our lessons.

我們繼續吸取教訓;

36. We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (trading become你好oring, but successful) and our trading account

continues to grow as we increase our contract size.

我們超脫地按規則進行交易,雖然交易變得乏味,但交易很成功,賬戶的盈利不斷的增長隨著頭寸的增多;

37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed po你好le.

我們賺取了超乎想象的一筆;/我們賺的錢超乎想象/預期;

38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had always dreamed of.

我們繼續我們的生活,完成以往都不敢想象的目標;


分享到:


相關文章: