邊看繪本邊聽故事吧~~
I am just a little sick today.
我今天生病了。
Mom says , "No school. You need to stay in bed."
媽媽說,“不要上學。你需要在床上休息。”
Being just a little sick is fun.
生點小病真開心。
I get breakfast in bed. Yay!
我可以在床上吃早餐。好啊!
It is just plain toast. Yuck!
但只是一片面包。呸!
"I want Fruity Nut Crunch," I say.
“我要吃水果味的果仁脆脆“,” 我說。
Mom says, "You are too sick. Go back to bed."
媽媽說,“你不舒服,回床上休息。”
“I am not too sick to play video games.”
“我打遊戲機還是可以的。 ”
"Yes, you are," says Mom.
“不,不行。” 媽媽說。
"Now go to bed and rest."
“現在上床休息。”
I am not too sick to fly to the moon on my rocket ship.
我可以坐我的太空船飛上月亮。
"The rocket ship ran out of gas," Mom says.
“太空船沒汽油了。”媽媽說。
"It needs to rest."
“它也需要休息。”
I am not too sick to build a tent on my bed.
我可以在床上建帳篷。
I am hiding from my bear.
我正在躲著小熊。
Suddenly I don't feel good.
突然我感到不舒服了。
My bear and I go to find Mom.
我和小熊一起去找媽媽。
Mom sends me back to bed.
媽媽把我扶上床。
She takes my temperature.
她給我測量溫度。
"You have a fever," says Mom.
“你發燒了,” 媽媽說。
I say, "I am sleepy."
我說,“我想睡覺。”
I wake up from my nap. I feel great!
我從小睡中醒來。我感覺好多了!
I get dressed.
我穿好衣服。
I will go out to play.
我想要出去玩。
Mom says,"Oh, good, you are all dressed.
媽媽說,“好了,你穿好衣服了。
Let's go to the doctor."
我們去看醫生吧。”
"But I am not sick anymore," I say.
“但是我不生病了。” 我說。
Mom takes me to the doctor anyway.
媽媽還是把我帶到醫生那裡。
We wait and wait.
我們等了又等。
I put on a funny-looking robe.
我穿上了一件奇怪的睡袍。
The back is open.
是從後面打開的。
The doctor checks my throat, my nose, and my ears.
醫生檢查我的喉嚨,我的鼻子和我的耳朵。
The doctor gives Mom something to make me feel better.
醫生把一些東西給媽媽,讓我可以好起來。
We go home.
我們回家。
I can’t wait to go out and play with my friends.
我等不及要到外面和朋友們玩。
"Oh, no," says Mom.
“不行,” 媽媽說。
"The doctor said you have to rest all day."
“醫生說你必須整天休息。”
I am tired of resting!
我已經討厭休息了!
I ask,"Can I please go to school tomorrow?"
我問,“我明天可以上學嗎?”
I changed my mind.
我改變了注意。
Being just a little sick is no fun.
生病一點都不好玩。
閱讀更多 卡蜜兒讀繪本 的文章