I need to know if my policy covers it.我的保单是否包括这一条


1.Maybe it’s my dementia, but I still haven’t found my purple wall clock.

莫非我真的老年痴呆了,怎么老是找不着我的紫色挂钟。

dementia: 痴呆

2. Nobody in my family knows or cares where your stupid clock is.

我家里人没人知道也没人关心你那傻兮兮的钟在哪。

3.Oh, and by the way, will you tell your little criminals to get their bikes out of the street?

哦,顺便说一句,能告诉,你的小罪犯们把自行车搬离路面吗?

4. Oh, I will get it.

哦好的

5.No, don’t you dare. We will move it when you say please.

别去,你敢!你说“请”的时候我们会搬的。

6. Please.

请。

7. Even though it was Mrs. McCluskey who had officially declared war...it was Lynette who decided to deliver the opening salvo.

虽说是麦克卢斯基太太首先挑起战争。不过打响第一枪的确是勒纳特。

even though: 尽管 officially: 正式 declare: 宣告,声明

deliver: 释放 opening: 开幕 salvo: 齐射

opening salvo序幕

in his opening salvo在他的开场白中

I tell the class in my opening salvo. 每次开新课我都会跟学生讲清楚。

8.You’re going to clean that up.

你要把它洗干净。

9.Think so?

想得美?

9.Yes.

是的。

10. Yes, the war of Wisteria Lane would indeed prove to be messy for everyone involved.

是的,凡是卷入紫藤郡战争中的人注定会一团乱麻。

11.I need to know if my policy covers it.No, my car actually wasn’t involved.

我想知道我的保单有没有包括这一条。不,我的车没出事,

policy: 保险单 cover: 包括

12.It was my neighbor's car, but the egg was mine.

是我邻居的车。不过蛋是我的。

13.Uh huh. Can I please speak to your supervisor?

嗯哼。我能和你的上司谈谈吗?

supervisor: 主管人

14. Honey? Would you come out here?

嗯,亲爱的,你能出来一下吗?

15. What?

怎么了?

16. Look what I found stashed in the boys' playhouse.

看看我在孩子们的玩具小屋里,发现了什么。

stash: 藏起来 playhouse: 玩具屋

17. Please tell me that’s not a purple wall clock.

告诉我那个不是紫色的挂钟。

18.Pack your bags. We’re moving.

收拾行李,我们搬家吧。


分享到:


相關文章: