02.28 老友記 第一季 第八集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

菲比 能拿塊餅乾給我嗎

Pheebs, could you maybe hand me a cracker?

你外婆一定不喜歡的

Your grandmother would have hated this.

當然 這是她的葬禮

Well, sure, what with it being her funeral and all.

不 我聽到的全部是

No, I'd be hearing about

"為什麼沒有蜜餞火腿"

'Why didn't I get the honey- glazed ham?'

或是"我買的花不夠貴"之類的話

I didn't spend enough on flowers,

如果我買更貴的花 她又會說

and if I spent more she'd be saying

"何必花那麼多錢 我不需要花

'Why are you wasting your money? I don't need flowers,

我已經死了"

I'm dead'.

像外婆的作風

That sounds like Nana.

你知道和一個對你事無鉅細都喋喋不休的人

Do you know what it's like to grow up

一起生活成長是什麼滋味嗎

with someone who is critical of every single thing you say?

我可以想像

...I can imagine.

告訴你

I'm telling you,

你媽我能最後變成一個樂觀積極

it's a wonder your mother turned out to be the positive,

健康向上的人 真是個奇蹟

life- affirming person that she is.

真是個奇蹟

That is a wonder.

那麼跟我說說 媽媽

So tell me something, Mom.

如果可以重來

If you had to do it all over again,

如果她現在就在這裡

I mean, if she was here right now,

你會告訴她嗎

would you tell her?

告訴她什麼

Tell her what?

她如何使你抓狂

How she drove you crazy,

挑剔每一件事

picking on every little detail

例如 你的頭髮

like your hair... for example.

我不懂你在說什麼

I'm not sure I know what you're getting at.

你不覺得如果大家能開誠佈公地談談

Do you think things would have been better

事情會有所好轉嗎

if you'd just told her the truth?

不認為

...No.

我覺得有些事還是不說更好一點

I think some things are better left unsaid.

家和萬事興 這樣大家才更容易相處

I think it's nicer when people just get along.

還要酒嗎 親愛的

More wine, dear?

哦 再來點

Oh, I think so.

你戴這副耳環真好看

Those earrings look really lovely on you.

謝謝 你給我的

Thank you. They're yours.

其實是外婆的

Actually they were Nana's.

實在是太沮喪了

Now I'm depressed! ...

比剛才還沮喪

Even more than I was.

這個光屁股的小男孩是誰

Hey, who's this little naked guy?

那個光屁股小男孩就是我

That little naked guy would be me.

瞧那個小東西

Aww, look at the little thing.

對 那是我的小弟弟

Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis.

成熟點行嗎

Can we be grown- ups now?

那些人是誰

Who are those people?

可把我問倒了

Got me.

是外婆 中間那一個

Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle.

我看看

Let me see

我和大夥攝於在爪哇 喬家

'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.

莫妮卡 你和你外婆長得一模一樣

Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother.

當時她幾歲

How old was she there?

1939年

Let's see, 1939...

24或25歲

yeah, 24, 25?

他們好像玩得很開心

Looks like a fun gang.

看 光屁股的莫妮卡

Ooh, look- look- look- look- look! I got Monica naked!

不 還是我

Nono, that would be me again.

我在嘗試新事物

I'm, uh, just trying something.

羅威

Hey, Lowell.

錢德勒

Hey, Chandler.

會計部最近還好吧

So how's it going there in Financial Services?

就好像沒有吉祥物的狂歡節

It's like Mardi Gras without the paper mache heads.

你呢

How about you?

很好 聽著

Good, good. Listen, heh,

我不知道雪莉如何對你說我這個人

I don't know what Shelley told you about me,

但是 我不是的

but, uh... I'm not.

我知道 我也是這樣告訴她的

I know. That's what I told her.

真的

Really?

你看得出來

So- you can tell?

十之八九

Pretty much, most of the time.

我們有某種雷達似的氣場

We have a kind of... radar.

這麼說你認為 我沒那種調調

So you don't think I have a, a quality?

作為我們這樣的人

Speaking for my people,

我得說沒有

I'd have to say no.

對了 你的朋友

By the way, your friend

負責發薪水的布萊恩 他是

Brian from Payroll, he is.

他是

He is?

對 而且你配不上他

Yup, and way out of your league.

我配不上他

Out of my league.

我可以征服布萊恩

I can get a Brian,

如果我想要布萊恩 我就能得到他

If I wanted to get a Brian, I could get a Brian.

你好 布萊恩

Hey, Brian.


老友記 第一季 第八集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: