03.25 商務英語 流利說 隱藏在外企英文郵件中的100個套路

很多混跡外企的同學,口語還可以,但在用英語寫郵件的時候卻始終不得要領:要麼句子不夠嚴謹,風格不夠商務,要麼辭不達意。

如何寫出專業的英文郵件?今天小西為各位同學奉上100個最實用 最地道的英文郵件句式。

自古深情留不住 總是套路得人心,句式,說白了就是套路。

如果能把下面這100個句式能靈活運用,相信你連跟老闆Argue 都會更加專業滴 。

Here we go.

商務英語 流利說 隱藏在外企英文郵件中的100個套路

1)Any comments will be much appreciated.

對於您提出的任何建議,我將深表感謝。

2)As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

跟進我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

3)As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的關於…

4)As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

5)As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

6)As we discussed on the phone... 如我們上次在電話中所說的…

7)as you requested... 根據貴方要求…

8)Attached hereto... 附件是關於…

9)Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。

10)Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上關於某某的最新資料…

11)Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

請確保個人信息不會外洩且只供內部使用。

12)Congratulation on your... 恭喜您...

13)Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位並十分感謝各位所做的努力。

14)Could you please let me know the status of this project?

請通知我這個計劃的進度?

15)Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?請您在6月份前答覆我上述問題好嗎?

16)Due to circumstances beyond our control...由於情況超出我們的控制...

17)For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482. 有任何評價或建議,請撥打2552-7482聯絡Nadia。

18)from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

19)Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary. 希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。

20)Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP. 希望您滿意,如果不滿意,請發郵件儘快通知我。

商務英語 流利說 隱藏在外企英文郵件中的100個套路

21)Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble. 希望不會為您造成太多麻煩。

22)I am convinced that... 我確信...

23)I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高興地告訴你...

24)I am enclosing... 我附上...

25)I am fine with the proposal. 我對這份提案沒異議。

26)I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加於2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。

27)I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. 對於造成的不便,我深感抱歉。

28)I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

29)I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

30)I apologize for the delay in... 對於...的耽擱,我深感抱歉。

31)I appreciate very much that you... 我非常感激你...

32)I could appreciate it if you could... 如果你可以...我會很感激。

33)I don't feel too optimistic about... 我對...不太樂觀

34)I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明對你有所幫助。

35)I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回覆。

36)I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你關於這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。

37)I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。

38)I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。

39)I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你對這件事情的理解。

40)I would like to apologize for... 我想就...道歉...

41)I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能從百忙中抽出時間,我希望能與您見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。

42)If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望你能發一份複本給我。

43)If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

對於這件事,如果還有什麼我能幫得上忙的地方,請隨時與我聯絡。

44)If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何問題,請隨時與我聯繫。

45)If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會試著看看這是否可行。

46)If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你有需要,我們很樂意...

47)I'll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯繫。

48)I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣佈一些壞消息。

49)I'm just writing to remind you of... 我只是寫信來提醒您...

50)I'm really sorry about this. 這件事,我真的很抱歉。

商務英語 流利說 隱藏在外企英文郵件中的100個套路

51)I'm sorry about last time. 上次的事我很抱歉。

52)In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

53)In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回覆貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

54)It would be difficult for us to accept... 我們很難接受...

55)Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。

56)Looking forward to seeing you soon.

很期待能儘快見到你。

57)May I have your reply by April 5, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月5日前收到您的答覆?

58)May we remind you that...? 我們想要提醒您...

59)Please advise if you agree with this approach.

請告知我們你是否同意這個方法。

60)Please be advised/informed that... 請被告知...

61)Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

請向有關的同仁傳達我的謝意,他們真的乾得很好。

62)Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

請隨時與我聯繫,我將持續地提供全程支持。

63)Please find enclosed... 請查閱附件...

64)Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

請讓我知道您對這件事情初步的想法。

65)Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。

66)Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如果我有什麼可以幫得上忙的, 請告訴我。

67)Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。

68)Please note that... 請注意...

69)Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough. 如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉。

70)Sorry, I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, May 1. 抱歉,太遲迴您在5月1日發給我的郵件。

商務英語 流利說 隱藏在外企英文郵件中的100個套路

71)Thank you all for your commitment and support. 感謝大家的承諾及支持。

72)Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。

73)Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參與。

75)Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.謝謝你為我所做的一切。

76)Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。

77)There are a number of issues with our new system. 我們的新系統有些問題。

78)This is in response to your e-mail today. 這是對您今早發來的郵件的回覆。

79)Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

商務英語 流利說 隱藏在外企英文郵件中的100個套路

80)We agree with you on... 我們同意你在...的看法。

81)We apologize for not replying you earlier. 對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。

82)We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much

我們為耽擱道歉,希望這沒有給您帶來太多不便。

83)We are pleased to learn that... 我們很高興得知...

84)We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

對於產生的任何不便,我們感到抱歉。

85)We are sorry to inform you that... 我們很抱歉地通知您...

86)We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們很期待能得到您的回覆。

87)We look forward to your clarification. 我們期待你的澄清。

88)We need your help. 我們需要你的幫助。

89)We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 我們希望您能將此信息傳達給你們的員工,非常感謝。

90)We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下。

91)We wish to notify you that... 我們希望通知你...

92)We would be grateful if you could...如果你可以...我們會很感激的。

93)We would like to inform you that... 我們想要通知你...

94)With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 從2008年10月4日開始生效...

95)With reference to our telephone conversation today... 關於我們今天在電話中的談話…

96)Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 請您回信如果您計劃參加?

97)Would you please send us…? 你能否寄給我們…?

98)Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. 您若能立即關注此事,我們將非常感激。

99)Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激您快速的答覆。

100)Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated. 很感激您的理解及合作。


分享到:


相關文章: