我有一顆易碎的玻璃心

我有一顆易碎的玻璃心,

I have a fragile glass heart,

它敏感、易碎。

which is sensitive and fragile.

它總讓我在不知不覺中想得太多,

It always makes me think too much,

讓我變得在意別人的想法。

which let me become concerned about what others think.

別人的看法真的很重要嗎?

Do the opinions of others really matter?

顯然不是的,

Obviously not.

我們都明白做自己是最快樂的,

We all know that to be ourselves is the happiest thing.

況且每個人都只把自己放在舞臺的正中央啊,

Moreover, everyone only puts himself or herself in the center of the stage.

你沒有你想象中那麼多的觀眾......

You don't have as many audiences as you think ...

但玻璃心往往不允許呵!

But the glass heart usually don't allow you to do so.

它總在時刻提醒你:

It always reminds you of things as following at all times:

“嘿,你是不是做錯了什麼?”

"Hey, did you do something wrong?"

“嘿,你這樣做是不是不太好?”

"Hey, it's not good for you to do this, right?"

“嘿,這樣做別人會怎麼想?”

"Hey, what will others think?"

“嘿,你有一塊短板要補哎!”

"Hey, you have a shortcoming to make up!"

誠然,補短板是對的,

It is true that to make up the shortcoming is right.

但不需要這顆玻璃心來提醒吧!

But I don't need the glass heart to remind me of it!

從現在起,

From now on,

給玻璃心裹上鋼鐵築的外殼,

I will wrap my glass heart with a steel shell.

對它施加魔法,

I will apply magic to it.

讓它永遠沉睡,

To let it sleep forever,

不再彷徨......

and not wander any longer.

我有一顆易碎的玻璃心


分享到:


相關文章: