原創抗疫雙語詩——【給自己寫一首詩—To Be Myself】


作者簡介:臨床醫學學士,留美生物醫學博士(PhD)


原創抗疫雙語詩——【給自己寫一首詩—To Be Myself】


《給自己寫一首詩—To Be Myself》

I always wanna do something for myself.

一直想為自己做點什麼。

Make me never wanna leave what I love.

不放棄自己所喜所愛。


The pursuit for knowledge,

對知識的追求,

The desire for love,

對愛情的渴望,

The compassion for suffering,

對痛苦的憐憫,

They are the only thing let me survive.

讓我的生命有意義


In this earth, I learn to lie, l learn to fake,

在人世間,我學會撒謊,學會詭計

I learn to face the truth, l learn to dream.

我學會面的現實,學會逃避現實。

I face the day and night.

我面對黑暗與光明。

I face yesterday and tomorrow.

我面對過往。


There’s only one person in this whole world like me,

世界上只有一個我

and I like myself exactly as I am now.

我喜歡真實的自我。

I surrender all to reach myself,

我放棄一切去成為自己,

I surrender to all betrayal,

欺騙的、背叛的我認了,

I still can enjoy happiness in this earthly world.

我仍然要在塵世獲得幸福。

Face the sea with spring blossoms.

守望者那面朝大海,春暖花開的明天。


文字:木子喬

(蓮軒亭西南讀書會出品)


分享到:


相關文章: