What I remember is sweating like a pig我就记得当时汗流浃背的

口语学习:

1.I chose green so that it will work whether Gabrielle has a boy or a girl.

我选择绿色的,这样不论加布丽尔生男孩还是女孩都能穿。

2. What's the matter? You've been mopy all day.

怎么啦,整天闷闷不乐的。

3.You must get tired of hearing me complain.

我一定把你唠叨烦了

4.What I remember is sweating like a pig and wishing we hadn't spent all our savings.

我就记得当时汗流浃背,还后悔把积蓄都花光了

5.It doesn't matter. You decide.

无所谓,你决定吧。


Bree: What do you think, Rex? I chose green so that it will work whether Gabrielle has a boy or a girl.

雷克斯你觉得怎么样? 我选择绿色的,这样不论加布丽尔生男孩还是女孩都能穿。

Rex: (absentmindedly) It's great.挺好的。

Bree: What's the matter? You've been mopy all day.

怎么啦,整天闷闷不乐的。

mopy adj. 易消沉的;易沮丧的;易闷闷不乐的;易没精打采的

Rex: I'm sorry, I'm just worried about the test results. If I don't find out what's wrong with me soon I'm going to lose my mind.

抱歉,我只是担心检查结果。要是不快点知道问题在哪,我会发疯的。

Bree: Oh, honey.

Rex: You must get tired of hearing me complain.

我一定把你唠叨烦了

Bree: No, not at all. I think that we should talk about it. In fact I think maybe we don't talk enough.

不,才没有。我觉得我们该谈谈这事,实际上,我觉得我俩沟通不够。

Rex: I guess.我猜是吧。

Bree: Why don't we start doing things again, as a couple?

我们该重新像情侣那样?

Rex: Mmhmm.

Bree: I think that as soon as you're well enough we should go on a vacation. Take a trip, go somewhere fun. Remember our trip to Italy?

我想等你身体好点,我们就去度假。出去转转,找找乐子。还记得我们的意大利之行吗?

Rex: Yeah, sort of.

差不多

Bree: Sort of? Don't you remember the glorious food and the gorgeous scenery?

差不多?你忘了那些美食和如画的风景了?

glorious adj. 极好的,

gorgeous adj. 华丽的;灿烂的;极好的

Rex: What I remember is sweating like a pig and wishing we hadn't spent all our savings.

So where would you like to go?

我就记得当时汗流浃背,还后悔把积蓄都花光了。你想去哪度假?

sweat like a pig 汗流浃背 汗如雨下 大汗淋漓,

wish+从句(虚拟语气)

wish we hadn't spent all our savings但愿没花光(实际上花光了)

Bree: (heartbroken) It doesn't matter. You decide.

无所谓,你决定吧。


分享到:


相關文章: