喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

★ “輔食”這個詞,英文怎麼說?

★ 肉泥、果泥、蔬菜泥的“泥”如何表達?

★ 這裡不僅有喂輔食的句子,還有做輔食的過程。

Solid Foods 輔食

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

Good morning, my little one,

早上好,我的小不點

we are going to start you on solid foods today!

今天咱們開始吃輔食了!

I am going to make you some pureed sweet potatoes to start.

我先給你做點紅薯泥

First, I am going to peel the potato,

我先紅薯,

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

then cut it up

然後切一切

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

and steam it to make it nice and soft.

一下就很了。

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

Then I will put it in my blender

然後我把它放到攪拌機裡,

and puree

it

打成泥

to make it nice and smooth

打得非常

so it's easy for you to eat.

這樣你就吃了。

Okay, it is ready for you.

好了,給你做好了

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

Let me check the temperature of it on my lips first.

我先用嘴唇試試溫度

I will blow on it

吹一吹

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

to cool it off

涼一涼

so it is the right temperature.

讓溫度剛剛好

Ready?

準備好了嗎?

Open your mouth

張開嘴

and I am going to put the spoon in with the yummy sweet potato.

我要把盛滿美味紅薯的送進去了。

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

Just take a little taste,

嘗一嘗

there you go.

給你

Good girl!

乖寶寶

Do you like it?

你喜歡嗎?

Yes?

嗯?

Would you like some more?

你想再來點嗎

Okay, here you go.

好的,給你。

Next, you can try some

mashed banana.

接下來,咱們試試香蕉泥

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

Open up,

張嘴

here comes

the spoon!

勺子來啦

Mmmm, that is yummy, isn't it?

嗯,很香,對吧?

Tomorrow we can try some more fruit and vegetable purees

明天咱們再試試其他水果和蔬菜泥

喂輔食的時候和小嬰兒說說這些英文吧,紅薯泥、香蕉泥都怎麼說?

like broccoli and carrot and apples and pears!

比如花椰菜葫蘆卜、蘋果和梨!

Then we can start mixing them all together.

然後咱們就可以它們都混到一起了。

Yummy!

真香!

And soon you will be eating bigger chunks!

過一段時間你就能吃大了!

Well done on eating your first food!

你一次吃東西表現真棒!


分享到:


相關文章: