【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业

<code>请点击右上角“+关注”,关注阿卡索少儿英语头条号,及时接收精彩内容。/<code> 


商务英语表达,是每位职场人士的必修课。今天,就由小编带领大家一起来学习吧!


官方建议:结合视频一起学习,知识点会记得更牢固!


(温馨提示:视频为双语版本,先看视频学习一遍,再回来看文本进行深度学习,效果更显著哦)


播放

暂停

进入全屏

退出全屏

00:00

00:00

重播

刷新

试试


视频文本:


Today, you're going to learn how to speak more professionally in business situations.

今天 你将学习到如何在商务场合更专业地说话


Now, at times, it's all right to use informal language.

有时 使用非正式语言是没什么大问题的


It's acceptable in everyday situations.

这在日常生活中是可以接受的


But there are times when you'll want to create a more powerful impression.

但有些时候 你想给他人留下深刻的印象


And at that time, you'll want to be able to use business English.

这个时候 你就要使用商务英语了


What's the difference between general English and business English?

那通用英语和商务英语之间到底有什么区别呢


Well, sometimes, there's not very much difference.

其实有时候吧 它们之间并没有很大的区别


Sometimes, general English is used in business contexts.

有时 通用英语也会应用在商务场合中


But sometimes, you use a higher-level word.

但有时 你需要用到一些高级词汇


And that's what I'm going to teach you in this lesson.

这就是我这节课要教你的内容


Let's look at some really easy, common examples.

我们先来看一些简单又常见的例子


For example, if you say, or if you want to say, "I got your email",

举个例子 如果你想表达"我收到你的邮件了"


in regular English, you might just say, "I got your email."

平时的话 可能你会说"I got your email."


What would you say if you want to make it business English?

那要怎么说才更商务化呢


You would say, I'm giving you a clue, the word starts with R,

你可以说 我已经给你线索了 我把单词的首字母提示给你了


Instead of saying, "I got your email,"

替换 "I got your email,"这种说法


I...


"I received your email." OK?

可替换成"I received your email."


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


Now, it becomes more formal and more business-like.

这句话是不是更加正式 更加商务化了呢


Suppose you want to tell someone, "I need your help" or "I need some help."

假设你想告诉某人 我需要帮助


What word could you use that starts with R instead of "need"?

有什么单词可以替代need显得更高级呢


"Require."

请求


So instead of saying, and you can also change more than the verb.

其实 可替换的词语不仅限于动词


The verb is the key,

虽然动词是关键


but you could say, instead of saying, "I need some help",

但替换I need some help的话


you could say, "I require some assistance."

你还可以这么说 I require some assistance.


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


Now, you've changed two words, the verb and also a noun.

这样 你就同时替换掉了动词和名词 显得跟高级了


Let's try another one.

我们再继续


"Let's talk about it later."

我们等会再讨论这个


Which business word could you use?

这句话可以怎么替换成商务说法呢


Let's...

让我们


discuss, let's discuss it later.

我们等会再讨论


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


That sounds much more professional than saying,"Let's talk about it later."

这听起来比Let's talk about it later要更专业


Next one.

下一个


"How do I get in touch with her?"

我该怎么联系到他


What word could you use instead of that?

这个可以怎么替换呢


How do I...

我该如何


contact her.

联系她


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


Okay? Good.

掌握了吗 很好


"Please make sure you arrive on time."

请确保你能按时到达


Which business word could you use instead of "make sure"?

哪个商务单词可以替换make sure呢


Please...


ensure...OK?

确保


Please ensure you arrive on time.

请确保你能按时到达


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


"Please give her your travel plans."

请记得给她你的旅行计划


Instead of saying "give", you could say,

不想说give的话 你可以说


Please...


provide her with your...

提供给她你的


itinerary.

旅行日程


There, we've changed another word.

我们除了替换动词 还替换了名词


Instead of saying "travel plan" or "travel plans",

旅行日程除了可以说travel plan或travel plans外


you could use the word "itinerary".

我们还可以用itinerary来表示


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


An "itinerary" is usually a piece of paper or a document that lists your travel plans,

itinerary通常就是列有旅游行程的纸张或文件


when you're departing, when you're arriving, where, when, and so on.

上面会写着 你什么时候起飞 什么时候到达等信息


"Please let them know when you will be arriving."

请让他们知道你到达的时间


Please let them know...

请让他们知道


Instead of that, you could say, "Please..."

换一种说法 你可以说 请


inform them of your arrival.

请告诉他们你什么时候可以到达


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


Okay? Good.

掌握了吗 很好


"Please tell me why you've made this decision."

请告诉我你为什么做了这个决定


Please...


explain your decision.

请和我解释下 你为什么会做这个决定


"Could you please talk some more about that subject?"

关于那个话题 你能和我再谈谈吗


Could you please...

能请你


elaborate,

详尽的


Could you please elaborate on that?

你能和我详细的说说吗


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


Now, this is actually a very useful word if you go to a conference or a meeting,

如果你去参加会议 这个是非常实用的说法


and you want someone to speak some more about a particular point or issue.

表示你希望某人可以就某个话题 再告诉你多一点信息


It's a good, kind of, question to learn, "could you please elaborate on that?"

这是一个很好的提问方式 Could you please elaborate on that


So "to elaborate" means to speak more or talk more, give more information.

所以 to elaborate表示说多一点 讲多一点 提供更多信息的意思


How are you going to fix this problem?

你打算怎么解决这个问题


Better than using the word "fix" is the word...

比fix还更好用的词汇是


solve.

解决


"How are you going to solve this problem?" All right?

你打算如何解决这个问题 对吧


【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


So try to do that for every simple word that you know and basic word that you know in general English,

大家可以试着 对你那些认识的单词 用这种方式进行替换


Try to find a slightly more formal version, which will be your business

English word.

尝试替换成稍微正式一点的表达 在商务场合能用上的那种


And use these words in an office environment.

并在办公环境中使用上这些表达


好啦,今天的英语教学就到这里啦。

想了解更多实用的学英语方法,欢迎关注我,期待大家的留言!我们下期不见不散!

点击【了解更多】,免费获得388元外教课

【商务英语】如何让你的英文邮件信函看起来更高级专业


分享到:


相關文章: