「晚安」我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁

不求事事圆满,只求事事没有遗憾。

Not everything is perfect, but everything without regret.

即使你以后会遇见的人很多,可是那都不是我。

Even if you meet a lot of people in the future, it's not me.

「晚安」我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁

我最害怕的,就是未来里没有你。

What I fear most is the absence of you in the future.

平凡的日子里让人欣喜的,总是那些被打散的像是偷来的片刻时光。

The joy of ordinary days is always those scattered like stolen moments.

「晚安」我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁

晚安咯,我要跟我的可爱一起打烊啦!

Good night, I want to close with my lovely!

睡觉吧,我有些悄悄话想在梦里对你说。

Go to sleep, I have something to whisper to you in my dream.

「晚安」我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁

相信吗?只要你睡得足够快,难过就追不上你。

Believe it? If you sleep fast enough, sadness won't catch up with you.

即使每天过得匆匆忙忙,但也记得看看落日和夕阳。

Even if every day in a hurry, but also remember to look at the sunset and sunset.

「晚安」我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁

在有点难过的日子里,要学会寻找被生活藏起来的阳光。

In a little sad days, to learn to find the hidden life of the sun.

虽然每天的记录像是流水账,但还是觉得生活值得。

Although the daily record is like a running account, I still feel that life is worth living.

「晚安」我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁

想和一个已知的人,一起走过未知的日子。

Want to go through the unknown days with a known person.

我把自己养的这么圆,就是不想被人看扁。

I keep myself so round, just don't want to be looked down upon.

想了解更多精彩内容,快来关注我吧!


分享到:


相關文章: