中英對照美文,享受生活,每一天都是那麼特別

中英對照美文,享受生活,每一天都是那麼特別

You do not keep anything for a special occasion because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那麼特別;

Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;

尋找更多的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊裡,以讚美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;

Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods, visit the places you love;

花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

中英對照美文,享受生活,每一天都是那麼特別

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival;

生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;

Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it.

舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝嗇灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!

Remove from your vocabulary phrases like” one of these days” or "someday";

從你的詞彙庫中移去所謂的“有那麼一天”或者“某一天”;

中英對照美文,享受生活,每一天都是那麼特別

Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!

曾打算“有那麼一天”去寫的信,就在今天寫吧!

Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;

告訴家人和朋友,我們是多麼地愛他們;

Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;

不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;

Every day, every hour, and every minute is special;

每一天、每一小時、每一分鐘都是那麼特別;

And you don't know if it will be your last.

你無從知道這是否是最後時刻。

中英對照美文,享受生活,每一天都是那麼特別


分享到:


相關文章: