美國旅遊英語不求人——酒店退房或者延住

退房登記

Dialog 1 Paying Your Bill

對話1 付帳

A:Good morning. I'd like to check out now, please. My name is Shen.

A:早上好,我現在要退房,我姓沈。

B:May I have your key, sir?

B:先生,請把你的鑰匙給我好嗎?

A:Yes, sorry. I have it right here.

A:是的,抱歉,就在這裡。

B:One moment, please, Mr. Shen.

B:請稍候,沈先生。

B:Yes, Mr. Shen, you bill comes to a total of $145.00.

B:好了,沈先生,總共145元。

A:Do you accept traveler's checks?

A:你們接受旅行支票嗎?

B:Yes, of course, sir.

B:當然,先生。

A:Then, please take the hotel bill out of this, and will you cash a additional $50.00 check, please?

A:那麼,旅館費用從這裡支出,另外你能再兌現50元嗎?

B:Yes, sir. How would you like it?

B:好的,先生,你要什麼樣的面額?

A:Four tens and the rest in ones, please.

A:請給我四張10元的,其餘的給1元的。

B:There you are, sir. And here's your receipt.

B:在這,這是你的收據。

A:Thank you very much. I've had a very nice stay here.

A:非常謝謝你,我在這裡住得很愉快。

Dialog 2 Extending Your Stay

對話2 延長住宿

A:Hello, I'm Mr. Xu in Room 503.

A:喂,我是503房的徐先生。

B:Yes, Mr. Xu. What can I do for you?

B:是的,徐先生,有什麼我能效勞的嗎?

A:Well, I have to stay in Los Angeles longer than I planned. And I'd like to keep my room, if that's possible.

]A:喂,我必須比原先計劃在洛杉磯多停留幾天,如果可能的話,我想保留我的房間。

B:I see. Well, I think that can be arranged, Mr. Xu. How many more days do you expect to stay?

B:我知道,嗯,徐先生,我想這可以安排的,你要多住幾天?

A:Just one, I think. But I'm not sure.

A:我想只要一天,但我不確定。

B:All right. Then, just let me know as soon as your plans are definite.

B:好的,那麼請你計劃一確定馬上告訴我。

A:Thank you very much.

A:謝謝你。

Useful Expression

常用語句

I'm checking out now. Will you send someone for my baggage, please?

我現在要退房,請派個人來拿我的行李好嗎?

I'd like to pay my bill now, please. I'm checking out early tomorrow morning.

我現在要付帳,我明天一早要退房。

Would you get my bill ready?

請你準備好我的帳單好嗎?

Do you accept American Express Charge Cards?

你們接受美國運通信用卡嗎?

Will you take a check?

你們接受支票嗎?

Can I use a Dinners Card?

我可以使用餐券嗎?

Do you honor Master Charge Cards?

你們接受“master”信用卡嗎?

Does this amount include the service charge?

這總額包括服務費嗎?

Vocabulary

詞彙

bill

帳單

receipt

收據

forwarding address

下一個目的地地址

credit card

信用卡

bell captain; head bellboy

服務員領班

service charge

服務費

tax

稅金


分享到:


相關文章: