![「英语轻松学」之《When I Was Little》当我小的时候](http://p2.ttnews.xyz/loading.gif)
繪本賞析
小朋友們,今天給你們介紹的繪本是When I Was Little(當我小的時候)。在你們小的時候會做過哪些好玩的事情呢?你還記得嗎?繪本中的小女孩回憶了她小的時候發生的事情以及和現在的自己做對比,非常的有意思,我們一起來看看吧! 繪本中主要以“When I was little, I ……”句型為主。
When I was little, I was a baby.
當我還小的時候,我是個小寶寶。
When I was little, I cried a lot.
當我還小的時候,我總是哭。
Now I use words.
現在,我已經會說話了。
No!
不!
When I was little, I didn't know I was a girl.
當我還小的時候,我不知道自己是個小女孩。
My mom told me.
是媽媽告訴我的。
When I was little, I had silly hair.
當我還小的時候,我的頭髮亂糟糟的。
Now I can wear it in ponytail or braids or pigtails or a pom-pom.
現在,我可以扎馬尾辮、麻花辮、雙辮子,還有丸子頭。
When I was little,
當我還小的時候,
I didn't get to eat Captain Crunch or paint my toenails bubble-gum pink.
我不能吃麥片,也不能把腳趾甲塗成泡泡糖一樣的粉色。
When I was little, I spilled a lot.
當我還小的時候,我經常碰灑東西。
My mom said I was a handful.
媽媽說,那時我是個小麻煩。
Now I'm helpful.
現在我成了她的小幫手。
When I was little, I rode in a baby car seat.
當我還小的時候,我要坐嬰兒座椅。
Now I ride like a grown-up and wave at policemen.
現在我可以跟大人一樣坐車了,還可以衝警察叔叔揮手。
When I was little, I went to Mommy and Me.
當我還小的時候,我跟媽媽去上親子課。
Now I go to nursery school and I have teachers and cubbies and naptime and secrets.
現在,我上幼兒園了,有了老師,有了小櫃子,有了午睡時間,還有了小秘密。
When I was little, I didn't understand time-outs.
當我還小的時候,我不知道什麼是課間休息。
Now I do, but I don't like them.
現在我知道了,可是我並不喜歡。
When I was little, I made up words like "scoopeeloo".
當我還小的時候,我總是造一些奇奇怪怪的詞。
Now I make up songs.
現在,我可以編歌給自己唱了。
When I was little, I swam in the pool with boys.
當我還小的時候,我跟男孩子們在泳池裡游泳。
I still do, but now we wear bathing suits but we don't wear floaties.
現在,我們還是會一起游泳,不過我們穿上了泳衣,不再戴救生圈了。
When I was little, the slide at the park was so big.
當我還小的時候,感覺公園裡的滑梯好大。
Now it's smaller,
現在,我感覺它變小了,
but I still like my granny to wait at the bottom for me.
但我還是喜歡奶奶站在下面等著我。
When I was little, I ate goo and yucky stuff.
當我還小的時候,我要吃一些粘糊糊、很難吃的東西。
Now I eat pizza and noodles and fruit and Chee-tos.
現在,我可以吃披薩、麵條、水果和奇多薯條。
When I was little, I had two teeth.
當我還小的時候,我只長了兩顆牙。
Now I have lots, and I know how to brush them.
現在,我有很多顆牙了,也學會了刷牙。
When I was little, I slept in a zoo.
當我還小的時候,我睡的嬰兒床像個動物園。
Now I sleep in a big bed and get to play monkey.
現在,我可以睡在大床上了,還能玩玩具小猴。
I kissed my mom and dad good night every night.
每天晚上都親吻爸爸媽媽,跟他們說晚安。
I still do,but only after they each read me a book and we play tickle torture.
現在我仍這麼做,只不過在他們給我各讀一個故事,以及玩撓癢癢的遊戲之後。
When I was little, I didn't know what a family was.
當我還小的時候,我不知道家是什麼。
When I was little, I didn't know what dreams were.
當我還小的時候,我不知道夢想是什麼。
When I was little, I didn't know who I was.
當我還小的時候,我不知道我是誰。
Now I do!
現在,我全都知道了!
【END】
聽完故事覺得不錯的話可以朋友圈哦~
閱讀更多 小白愛讀書 的文章