Doesn’t that mean anything to you難道那對你一點意義都沒有


1."The next morning, Gabrielle returned the engagement ring to her former lover, a gesture that was met with... measured enthusiasm.."

第二天上午Gabrielle把訂婚戒指歸還給她的前情人而這一表示引來了激烈的反應。

retrun sb. sth.=return sth. to sb. 把東西歸還某人

engagement ring: 訂婚戒指 former: 以前的 lover: 愛人,情人 gesture: 姿勢,手勢

measured : 適度的 enthusiasm: 熱情

2."Please, calm down!"

拜託, 冷靜下來

3.: "It just doesn’t make any sense. Okay, you love me, I know you love me!"

根本不可能, 對吧? 你愛我, 我知道你愛我。

4. "Love is not enough. Where would we live, here with your roommates? The only decoration in the bathroom is a bong!"

光有愛是不夠的。我們住哪兒 --這兒, 和你的室友們嗎?衛生間裡唯一的裝飾是一個水管。

5. "We could get our own place!"

我們可以找到自己的房子。

6. "How? You’re barely making minimum wage!"

怎麼找? 你甚至連最低工資都賺不到

barely: 幾乎不; 幾乎沒有 minimum: 最低的,最小的 wage: 薪水,工資

7."Okay, sure. We’d be poor at first, but we’d be happy."

好吧, 我們一開始會窮一些,但我們會很開心。

8. "I’ve tried poor but happy. Guess what. It wasn’t that happy."

我已經試過窮但是很開心的生活。結果你猜呢 -- 那根本就不開心。

9. "Mr. Solis is going to jail. You want to stick around for that?"

Solis先生將要坐牢

,你想一直等著他嗎?

10."I don’t know. You know, every once in a while, even I want to do the right thing."

我不知道。有時候即使是我, 也想做正確的事。

11. "Mrs. Solis, I love you so much! Doesn’t that mean anything to you?"

Solis夫人我非常愛你。難道那對你一點意義都沒有嗎?

12.: "Honestly, no. John, you’re a toy. A sweet, dumb toy, so you might as well go to college, because you and me, no future!"

說實話, 沒有!John, 你是個玩物--一個可愛的又傻傻的玩具,所以你最好去讀大學,因為你和我 --

是沒有未來的。


分享到:


相關文章: