詩歌:《情人節禮物》——卡洛爾•安•達菲


詩歌:《情人節禮物》——卡洛爾•安•達菲

不是一朵玫瑰


VALENTINE

情人節禮物

Carol Ann Duffy

卡洛爾•安•達菲

Not a red rose or a satin heart.

不是一朵紅玫瑰或一顆亮晶晶的心。

I give you an onion.

我送給你一棵洋蔥。

It is a moon wrapped in brown paper.

那是一輪包在牛皮紙裡的明月。

It promises light

保證會有光,

like the careful undressing of love.

就好像愛的溫存的寬衣解帶。

Here.

拿。

It will blind you with tears

它會讓你淚眼模糊,

like a lover.

像個愛人。

It will make your reflection

它會把你的面影變成

a wobbling photo of grief.

一張的哀傷泛黃的照片。

I am trying to be truthful.

我努力做到真實。

Not a cute card or kissogram.

不是一張漂亮的賀卡或親吻。

I give you an onion.

我送給你一棵洋蔥。

Its fierce kiss will stay on your lips,

它那兇猛的親吻會留在你的嘴唇上,

possessive and faithful

霸道獨佔又忠心耿耿

as we are,

像我們一樣,

for as long as we are.

只要我們活著。

Take it.

拿去吧。

Its platinum loops shrink to a wedding ring,

它那白金圈會幹縮成結婚戒指,

if you like.

如果你喜歡的話。

Lethal.

真要命!

Its scent will cling to your fingers,

它的氣味會緊緊粘在你手指上,

cling to your knife.

緊緊粘在你的刀上。

詩歌:《情人節禮物》——卡洛爾•安•達菲


分享到:


相關文章: