Nature Is Speaking系列:海洋

英语学习资源 |Nature Is Speaking系列:海洋

《大自然在说话》是一部以大自然为“第一人称”的公益短片,此片以大自然独特的视角,让人类倾听大自然的声音,引发人类对自己行为的思考,并倡导人类要有关爱环境的意识。

英语学习资源 |Nature Is Speaking系列:海洋

今天奇速君整理了《大自然在说话》资源,是极好的英语学习资源,也建议每个家庭亲子共看一下。

英语学习资源 |Nature Is Speaking系列:海洋

Nature is speaking

Ocean

海洋

I am the ocean. I'm water. I'm most of this planet. I shaped it.

我是海洋,我是海水,我存在于这个星球的大部分地方,我塑造了它

Every stream, every cloud, and every rain drop. It all comes back to me.

每一条河流,每一片云朵,每一滴雨露,都将回归于我

One way or another, every living thing here needs me.

世界万物都需要我

I'm the source. I'm what they crawled out of.

我是生命源泉

Humans? They're no different.

人类?他们没有与众不同

I don't owe them a thing.

我从没有亏欠他们

I give. They take. But I can always take back.

我付出,他们索取。但我可以回收一切

That's just the way it's always been.

这就是自然法则

It's not their planet anyway. Never was. Never will be.

这不是人类创造的星球,以前不是,将来也不会是。

But humans, they take more than their share.

然而,人类却贪得无厌

They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.

他们毒害我,却企望我继续抚育他们

Well it doesn't work that way.

这是不可能的

If humans want to exist in nature with me and off of me, I suggest they listen close.

如果人类想和我在自然中共存并且依赖于我,我建议他们仔细听好,

I'm only going to say this once.

我只会说一次

If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive.

如果自然不能得到健康保护,人类也将无法生存

Simple as that.

就是如此简单

Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans.

而我,我根本不在乎有没有人类

I'm the ocean. I covered this entire planet once.

我是海洋。我一度覆盖整个地球

And I can always cover it again.

并且我能再次将它覆盖

That's all I have to say.

这就是我要说的全部

英语学习资源 |Nature Is Speaking系列:海洋


分享到:


相關文章: