雙語美文:徐志摩-再別康橋

導讀:《再別康橋》是現代詩人徐志摩膾炙人口的詩篇,是新月派詩歌的代表作品。全詩以離別康橋時感情起伏為線索,抒發了對康橋依依惜別的深情。語言輕盈柔和,形式精巧圓熟,詩人用虛實相間的手法,描繪了一幅幅流動的畫面,構成了一處處美妙的意境,細緻入微地將詩人對康橋的愛戀,對往昔生活的憧憬,對眼前的無可奈何的離愁,表現得真摯、濃郁、雋永,是徐志摩詩作中的絕唱。


雙語美文:徐志摩-再別康橋


Saying goodbye to Cambridge again

徐志摩經典之作:再別康橋

Very quietly I take my leave

輕輕的我走了

As quietly as I came here;

正如我輕輕的來

Quietly I wave good-bye

我輕輕的招手

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作別西天的雲彩

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕陽中的新娘

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光裡的豔影

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心頭盪漾

The floating heart growing in the sludge

軟泥上的青荇

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招搖

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一條水草

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆蔭下的一潭

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

揉碎在浮藻間

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

沉澱著彩虹似的夢

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

尋夢?撐一支長蒿

To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青處漫溯

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

滿載一船星輝

And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

在星輝斑斕裡放歌

But I cannot sing aloud

但我不能放歌

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是別離的笙簫

Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏蟲也為我沉默

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康橋

Very quietly I take my leave

悄悄的我走了

As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的來

Gently I flick my sleeves

我揮一揮衣袖

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不帶走一片雲彩

關注微信公眾號:讀出英文之美,更多雙語美文和原聲朗讀在等你


分享到:


相關文章: