英漢雙語版|《舊時光是個美人》

英漢雙語版|《舊時光是個美人》

The Old Memory Is a Beauty

我們向前走了很遠,才回頭。

We walk a long way before we turn back.

我們追溯的時候,就為她畫眉。

When we go back in time, we give her thrush.

她的眉太淡,面容太模糊,

Her eyebrows are too weak, her face is too blurred,

如何敵得過歲月稀釋,情愛揮發。

How can she stand the time diluting, and love volatile.

有一段夢遊:

There's a sleepwalk:

我們逆走來時路,轉幾個風口,

We go the other way, turn several wind gaps,

終於聚在往事的老宅。

And finally get together in the old house of the past.

於是我們給她畫眉,

So we give her thrush,

舊時光是個美人。

The old time was a beauty.

英漢雙語版|《舊時光是個美人》

將眉毛一遍遍描黑,

We paint her eyebrows black over and over,

但除此之外,我們不能做什麼,

But there is nothing else we can do,

不能修補她慘淡的微笑,

We can't mend her pale smile,

不能解開她捆綁的雙腳。

Or untie her bound feet.

我們什麼都不能做,

We can't do anything,

無法改變往事的輪廓。

The outline of the past can't be changed.

所以猶如兩個回到童年的孩子,

So like two kids who go back to the childhood,

鬱郁地握著畫筆,用盡全力地塗繪,

Gloomily holding the brush, we paint with all our strength,

直到將畫紙穿透。

Until the paper is pierced through.

總是闖禍,戳破了糊在窗欞上的花紙。

Always in trouble, we puncture the paper on the window lattice.

逆著光線嚮晦暗的早年看去,

Looking against the light to the dim early years,

投宿於不復存在的臂彎,

In arms that no longer exist,

向舊時光討一絲暖。

We look to the old days for a little warmth.

英漢雙語版|《舊時光是個美人》


分享到:


相關文章: