「職場英語」別當“背鍋俠”,這樣回報工作中的壞消息!

Can I talk to you for a minute?

有時間聊一下嗎?

There is a problem about our project that I have to talk with you.

咱們項目有個問題我必須要告訴你。

We had so much trouble with this project already.

我們已經有好多麻煩了。

「職場英語」別當“背鍋俠”,這樣回報工作中的壞消息!

I hate to tell you this, but...

我真不想說這個,但是...

You can not be serious, I never expect anything like this would happen.

開玩笑呢吧?怎麼會這樣?

I have some bad news for you.

我有不好的消息要告訴你。

What are we going to do?

我們現在能做什麼?

There is nothing we can do about it.

無能為力。

「職場英語」別當“背鍋俠”,這樣回報工作中的壞消息!

But what has happened has happened, we have to figure out a way to move on.

發生的已經發生了,只能繼續往前走了。

I got an email from our customer yesterday, it does not look so good.

昨天我收到一封客戶的郵件,情況不樂觀啊。

We deeply regret any inconvenient that has coursed you.

對於給你們帶來的不變我深表歉意。

But who knows how soon soon will be.

誰知道晚點兒是多晚呢。

I am sorry to inform you...

很抱歉告訴你...

Due to we could not get the resource we need...

因為我們資源不足...

「職場英語」別當“背鍋俠”,這樣回報工作中的壞消息!

We can insure you this would never happen again.

我們保證這種情況不會在發生了。

We apologize for this unexpected situation.

對於這個意外情況我們深表歉意。

Did they say how long we should wait until they fix it?

他們說了我們要等多長時間嗎?

Please let me know if there is anything we could help.

如果有什麼能忙嗎的,請告訴我們。


分享到:


相關文章: