"Got it", "Get it", "You got me"...都有哪些區別?



英語電影中,經常會有這些臺詞:

I got you!

You got me!

got it

...


我們一起來看看!


Got it, I got it和I get it

一般指:我知道了、明白了。


(1)got it或I got it常用於:本來就瞭解情況,或者根本不想去理解,然後隨口附和一下“好的,知道了”。


Eg. George, clean your bedroom right now!

喬治,馬上收拾你的臥室!


I Got it!/Got it!

知道了!



(2)I get it用於:弄懂了以前不瞭解的事情。


Eg. Look at this picture carefully then you will find what color you should use, do you get it?

仔細看這一幅畫,然後你就能發現你接下來要用什麼顏色,明白了嗎?


Yes, I get it. Thank you.

是的,明白了。謝謝。



I got you!

抓到你啦!


I got you.

我明白你說的。


Haha, I got you!

哈哈,贏你了!


Don’t worry, I got you/I got this.

別擔心,有我呢!



You got me!

你可難倒我了!


You lost everything, but you got me.

你失去了所有,但是得到了我。


Fine, you got me, what do you want?

好吧,你贏了,你想怎麼樣?



分享到:


相關文章: