《亂世佳人》無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

《Gone with The Wind亂世佳人》

《亂世佳人》無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

1.L and is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界,上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰鬥,為之犧牲的東西因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.1 wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

《亂世佳人》無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as | do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.1 think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女

《亂世佳人》無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。


6.1 never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.1 love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If Ihave to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要捱餓了!

《亂世佳人》無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for some-thing that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

《亂世佳人》無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, to-morrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。


分享到:


相關文章: