看美劇學口語: Hear, hear. 說得好,說得好。


看美劇學口語: Hear, hear. 說得好,說得好。


Carlos: Honey, take over for a minute, I am giving a speech. Make sure they stay pink like that,ok?

親愛的,幫我照看一下,我想發表一番言論。讓它們一直保持這個成色,好嗎?

take over 意思:“接手,接替”

Susan: Are you okay?

你還好嗎?

Gabrielle: Oh,yeah, I just didn't realise how disgusting meat could be.

我只是沒有意識到肉可以這麼噁心。

Carlos: Everyone, I just wanted to say that it means a lot to me that everyone came. As you all know, in a few days I'll be taking a little government sponsored vacation. Luckily for me, breakfast is included.

各位,我只是想說,你們的到來對我意義重大。正如你們所知道,在接下來的日子裡,我將有一個公費的度假,幸運的是,其中還包含早餐。

Julie: (Julie sees Paul and Zach entering the party) Oh god.天哪。

Carlos: The bottom line is...I'm going away to jail. And when a man goes away to jail, which I hope none of you here will ever have to do, he sees who his friends really are. So thanks.

其實我要說的是.....我要去坐牢了當一個人要去坐牢時才看出誰是真正的朋友,我希望你們當中任何人不要落得如此的下場。所以,謝謝大家。

bottom line:

1.底線,歸根結底,總而言之,最關鍵/重要的是。常用於在說出一系列觀點之後進行總結,

2.最終盈利

3.最低價格,底價

Crowd: Hear, hear. (Everyone raises their glasses to the toast.)

說得好,說的好

Hear,hear.(英文解釋:used to show that you agree with what sb. have just said,especilly in a speech)

1. 表示贊同別人的發言或喚起人們的注意,意為:聽啊,聽啊! 說得對,說得對! 說得好!

A:Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this government must give up……就這樣,女士們,先生們,現政府必須放棄……

B:Hear! Hear! 說得對! 說得對!

2. 也表示諷刺,意為:聽啊,聽啊! 說得好聽

Hear, hear! What an absurd idea! 聽啊,聽啊!多麼荒唐得主意!


Sophie: Excuse you.算了,原諒你。

George: Stay put until I need you. Don't talk to anybody and for god's sake, don't get drunk.

呆在這別動,直到我需要你幫忙的時候。別和任何人說話,看在上帝的份上,別喝醉了。

stay put:【口語】留在原處

Ginger: You know, I was supposed to go to my cousin's wedding today.

你知道,我今天本來是要去參加我表親婚禮。

George: It's not a wedding, it's a commitment ceremony. Now sit down and-try to fit in.

那不是個婚禮,只不過是個承諾儀式。現在坐下...儘量顯得自然點

fit in 適應

Zach: I brought you a hot dog.

我給你拿了個熱狗。

Julie: No thanks, I'm full.

不,謝謝。我吃飽了。

Zach: There's a croquet set, do you wanna go hit some balls?

他們有整套槌球裝置,想不想去打幾個球?

croquet: 槌球

Julie: No.

Zach: That's fine. We can just sit here

那沒關係,我可以就這樣坐著。

Julie: (finally gets mad at his stalker) Zach, I don't want to be your girlfriend or I don't want to hang out with you. I just want you to leave me alone. Okay?

扎克,我不想做你的女朋友,我不想和你一起出去玩,我只想一個人待著,好嗎?

Zach: Okay.


分享到:


相關文章: