伊索寓言20:狐狸和山羊(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言20:狐狸和山羊(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Fox and the Goat

狐狸和山羊(下)

Oh my goodness , Fox!

哦,我的天啊,狐狸!

What are you doing down there?

你在下面做什麼呀?

I was thirsty. So I came down here for a drink.

我很渴,所以我下來喝水。

How is the water?

井水怎麼樣?

Is it fresh and cold?

它乾淨和清涼嗎?

Of course. The water down here is fantastic.

當然,這裡的水真是太棒了。

It's the best water I've ever tasted.

這是我喝過最棒的水了。

And I'm enjoying it all by myself.

而且都由我一個人享用。

Well, um , I'm thirsty, too.

哦,我也渴了。

Can I come down and join you?

我可以下去跟你一起嗎?

I just need one drink.

我只要喝一口就好了。

Well , let me think about it.

這個嗎,讓我想想。

The Fox pretends to thinking about something.

狐狸假裝思考一些事情。

Come on, Fox, I'm your friend. Let me come down.

拜託,狐狸,我是你的朋友,讓我下去吧。

Well, all right, Just this once.

嗯,好吧,就這麼一次。

I didn't want to share the water with anyone.

我不想跟任何人分享這水。

But since you are my friend, I'll let you come down.

可是既然你是我的朋友,我就讓你下來吧。

Thanks a lot, Fox.

感激不盡,狐狸。

You are too generous, I'm coming down now.

你真大方,我現在就下來。

The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

羊也跳入井口並濺起了大水花。

Welcome, Goat, Try the water, How is it?

歡迎,羊,試試看這水,怎麼樣啊?

Mmm… it is delicious.

嗯…好喝。

This is the best water in the world.

這是世界上最棒的水了。

Thank you for sharing it with me.

謝謝你讓我跟你一起分享。

It's nothing. I'm just glad you like it.

沒什麼,我很高興你喜歡。

But don't you think it's too crowded in here?

不過你不覺得這裡很擠嗎?

It was fine when I was alone. Now it's too small.

當我一個人的時候,這裡還可以,現在太小了。

I'm sorry, shall I get out now ?

我很抱歉,我現在該出去了嗎?

No, it's okay.

不,沒關係。

I've had enough water for today.

我今天已經喝夠多的水了。

I'll be leaving now. You can drink some more.

我現在要走了,你可以多喝點。

Thank you, Fox, You are too kind .

謝謝你,狐狸,你人真好。

Keep drinking. I'm just jump on your back and climb out now.

繼續喝。我現在就猜著你的揹出去。

The Fox steps on the Goat's back and swiftly gets out of the well.

狐狸踩著羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

Thank goodness , I'm out.

感謝老天,我出來了。

Are you there, Fox?

你在哪裡呀,狐狸?

I'm finished drinking.

我喝完了。

I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

我現在要出去,請幫幫我。

I'm sorry, Goat, I can't help you.

對不起,羊。我不能幫你。

If I do. I might fall in again.

如果我幫你,我可能會再掉下去。

Please help me out, I'm not thirsty anymore.

請幫我出去。我不渴了。

And it's getting dark in here.

而且這裡越來越黑了。

That's too hard , Goat.

那太糟了,羊。

You should have thought of a way out before.

你應該事先就想到出來的辦法。

Next time, think before you act, okay?

下次,要三思而後行,好嗎?

I'm busy, I must be going.

我很忙,我得走了。

Do't leave me here alone, Fox.

不要留下我一個人在這裡,狐狸!

I'm afraid, How can I get out by myself?

我很害怕,我自己怎麼出去?

Trick another foolish animal like yourself.

騙騙像你這麼愚蠢的動物吧!

Good luck , Good-bye.

祝好運,再見。

Think carefull before you act.

要三思而後行。

寓言啟示:

伊索寓言故事之狐狸和山羊,這個故事告訴不要不經過大腦就隨意行事,要理智對事情做出判斷,三思而後行。


分享到:


相關文章: