I loved her,but I had issues sometimes.可有時我也覺得她不好


I loved her,but I had issues sometimes.可有時我也覺得她不好



Mary Alice Voiceover: Marriage is a simple concept.

婚姻是個簡單的概念

Mary Alice Voiceover: Basically it is a contract between two people

根本上就是兩個人訂下合同

Mary Alice Voiceover: -That binds them together for life-in the hopes that they can live happily ever after.

保證他們能攜手共度一生,希冀從此過上幸福快樂的生活。

Mary Alice Voiceover:Sadly, some contracts are made to be broken.

不幸的是,有的合同很快就被撕毀了。

Carlos: I didn't mess with your birth control.

我沒有破壞你的避孕計劃

Gabrielle: Oh, really?!真的?

Carlos: Really!

Gabrielle: Look! It's been pulled apart and glued back together.

這明顯是被撕開又放回去了。

Carlos: It's probably a manufacturing defect.

也可能是生產製造時的紕漏,

Gabrielle: You can still see the glue marks!

還能看到膠水的痕跡

Carlos: I'm telling you I didn't do it.

反正不是我乾的。

Gabrielle: Don't insult me, Carlos! You've been whining about wanting a baby for months. Who else could it have been?

我不傻,卡洛斯,幾個月來你一直唸叨孩子的 事,除了你還有誰會幹出這事?

whinie about v. 哭訴;發牢騷

Carlos: Oh?I don't ?(has a brainwave and sees a way to get out of the bad situation) Oh, No.

我沒有,喔,不會吧。

Gabrielle: What?怎麼啦?

Carlos: Mama!是媽媽。

Gabrielle: Oh, please!別扯了。

Carlos: It's possible. You buy that stuff in bulk, six months at a time, right?

完全有可能,你都是半年買一次這種藥,對吧。

in bulk(1) 不加包裝地[的]; 散裝地[的] (2) 大量地 buy in ~ 大量購買

Gabrielle: Yeah, so?

Carlos: Before the accident I told her how much I wanted a child. And she said that she would take care of it. I just thought that she would talk to you. Baby, I am so sorry.

出事前,我告訴媽媽我很想要孩子,她說她來搞定,我以為她會找你談心,寶貝,我很抱歉。

Gabrielle: That Bitch! I can't believe her!

那個死女人,我簡直無法相信。

Carlos: I loved her, but even I had issues sometimes. She could be very controlling.

我愛她可有時我也覺得她不好,她控制慾很強。

issue ['ɪʃuː]    n. 議題;問題;期刊號;一次發行額;發行

Gabrielle: Reaching out from the grave to screw with me. God, she's good.

從墳墓裡爬出來掐住我,天啊,她可真行。

Carlos: Where are you going?

你要去哪兒?

Gabrielle: I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on and I want to be standing on your mother's grave when it hits.

我感覺我要晨吐了。我想站在你媽媽的墳頭上吐。


分享到:


相關文章: