《唐顿庄园》口语精选1


《唐顿庄园》口语精选1

1. None of them will be up for hours. What difference will it make?

等他们起床还早呢不差这一会儿

2. I'd like to sleep until I woke up natural.

我真想睡到自然醒

3. Oh, my, my, will wonders never cease?

太阳打西边出来了

4. You're late when I say you're late.

我说你迟了就是迟了

5. crouching in the dark?

黑灯瞎火的

6. You'll have to get used to it sooner or later.

你早晚都得习惯的

7. They certainly are.

见怪不怪

8. You're building a fire, not inventing it.

你是要生火又不是钻木取火

9. Nothing in life is sure.

天有不测风云啊

10. Is it true what they're saying?

他们所言当真

11. What a tragedy.

真是灭顶之灾啊

12.Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it.

没有高不可攀的山峰

13. so every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.

也没有永不翻沉的船

14. Isn't this terrible?

简直太不幸了

15. It's too awful for any words.

真是惨到无以言表

16. Doesn't look like it.

不尽其然

17. She can't hear about it from anyone else.

只有你亲口告诉她才行

18. That's what he said.

他是这么说的

19. Don't worry about that, I can manage.

不必担心,我自能应对.

20. I repeat, it is up to you.

我说了你自己决定

21. Well, that's a relief.

这样我就放心了

22. Don't make the same mistake next time.

别重蹈覆辙了

23. Who says there'll be a next time?

谁知还会不会有下次

24. He flatters me.

他真抬举我

25. I'm tougher than I look.

我没那么多愁善感

26. Do me a favour.

帮个忙

27. Don't talk as if I'm not brokenhearted.

别说得好像我铁石心肠一样我也很伤心

28. I wonder what I've done wrong this time.

不知这次我又做错了什么

29. I'm not entirely sure that he'll prove equal to the task.

我不太确定他能否胜任这份工作

30. She won't have heard.

她应该还不知道。


分享到:


相關文章: