影魔:
建造音效
- The night beckons! 夜在召喚!
選定音效
- Greetings! 向您問候!
- What, mortal? 什麼事,凡人
- What is it now? 現在呢?
- I must hunt soon! 我立即行動!
行動/執行動作音效
- That was my plan! 正是我的計劃!
- Agreed! 同意!
- Very well. 很好!
- You thought of that? 你也那麼想?
罵玩家音效
- If I have wings, why am I always walking? 既然我有翅膀,為什麼我總是步行?
- Yes? Arrgghh! For the last time, I\'\'m a Dread Lord, not a Drug Lord! 喂?啊!!我說最後一次,我是一個恐怖魔王,不是毒品王!
- This is not a dress, it's the standard Dread Lord uniform!這不是一般的服裝,這是恐怖魔王標準套裝!
- Dress to kill! Blah! 是穿來殺人的!廢話!
- (電話鈴聲) Yes? Darkness, hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, I don't have his number. 喂?黑暗之王嗎?嗨,情況如何?惡魔獵手給你留了條短信?哦,不,我沒有他的號碼。
- And then, after I overthrow this fool... Oh! Hello! I didn't know you were there. 然後,我揭穿這個笨蛋……啊,喂,我不知道你在那
- Imbisile! 不可思議
攻擊音效
- [.vs 英雄] Your soul is mine! 你的靈魂屬於我!
- I hunger! 我飢渴!
- Deathrageous! 死之怒!
- Die! 死吧!
風暴之靈:
出生音效
- By the Great Winds, I come!
我隨風而來!
選定音效
- Out with it!
脫穎而出
- I am prepared.
準備就緒
- Enlighten me!
指導我吧
- Thy bidding?
汝之命令?
行動/執行動作音效
- No one shall be the wiser.
沒人比我更賢明
- It has begun!
開始了!
- For my brothers!
為了我的兄弟們!
- That's a given.
理所當然
罵玩家音效
- This outfit is for the birds.
這是鳥德制服
- I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you.
我會告訴你更多,然後,我就不得不殺了你
- I am the Dark Night...Elf
我是黑暗(騎士)夜……精靈
- Ahhgggcho! Uh! Don''t tell me I''m allergic to feathers!
啊~~~喔~~~別告訴我我對羽毛過敏
- I ride on the Great Winds! I am silent but deadly!
我御風而行,我是沉默的,也是致命的!
- Talon, Druid of the Talon.
猛禽,猛禽德魯伊
- How about if I just stand over here?
我站在這裡不動總可以了吧?
攻擊音效
- [.vs 英雄] For Calendor!
為了Calendor!
- No quarter!
永不對敵人仁慈!
- Make your peace!
歸於和平吧!
- In the Raven's name!
以烏鴉座的名義
矮人火槍手:
出生音效
- Locked and loaded! 鎖定目標,填彈完畢!
選定音效
- Aye, sir? 是,長官?
- Ya have a target? 您有目標嗎?
- I''m your shooter! 我是您的射手!
- What do you need? 您需要什麼?
行動/執行動作音效
- OoooK. 好的
- I''ll take care of it! 我來搞定!
- Time to go! 該走了!
- Aight!* 好啊
罵玩家音效
- This. Is. My. Boomstick! 這,是,我的,火槍!
- Where's me drink?* 我的酒哪兒去了?
- I can''t shoot straight unless I''ve had a pint! 我不喝個一品脫就打不準!
- Oh! There's me drink. Get. In. My. Belly! 噢!這是我的酒,進我的肚子吧!
- Guns don''t kill people. I DO! Ha ha! 槍並不會殺人,我會!哈哈!
- Don''t shoot, shoot, shoot that thing at me! 別拿那東西射,射,射我
- I shot the Sheriff, and the Deputy, and your wee doggy TOO!* 我殺了郡長,又殺了副官,現在我要殺你這狗崽子!
- You''ll take me blunderbuss we ye pry it from my cold, dead hands! 我死了你才能從我手中把槍拿走!
攻擊音效
- For Iron Forge! 為了鋼鐵熔爐(部落名)!
- Fire! 射擊!
- I''ve got the beast in my sights! 我在視野中發現了野獸!
- Take that you sod. 嚐嚐這個你*
- Shoot ta kill!* 射殺!
眾神之王:
"What's happening?"
發生什麼事了?/怎麼樣了?
"I'm ready and waiting."
我準備好了 等待您的命令
"You're kind of slow for a human, aren't ya?"
你有人類那種特別的磨磨蹭蹭的性子 不是麼?
"Lets get moving."
行動吧
"My older brother Magni is King of the Dwarves."
我的老哥麥尼是矮人之王
"My younger brother Bran is a renowned explorer."
我小弟布朗是個知名探險者
"If I didnt ki