掌握這些外貿英文語句,展會接待客戶不慌張

瞭解加入365外貿夢想人計劃

掌握這些外貿英文語句,展會接待客戶不慌張

一. 關於展會上客戶經常問到的問題短語:

1. 詢問產品的製作材料(materials)

Q: What kind of materials are they made of?

它們(指產品)是用什麼材料製作啊?

A:Some are made of a Leather. While some are made of Fabric.

有些使用真皮的,有些是用布藝製成的。

2. 詢問顏色種類,以及是否可定製顏色(custom colors)

Q:Does it come in any other color? The color seems a bit too loud for our customers. I think they prefer something a little quiet.

這種還有其他的顏色麼? 這些顏色對我們顧客來說太過鮮豔了,我想我們的顧客會偏愛 素色。

Q:Do you do custom color?

你們訂做顏色嗎?

A:Only part of our products are listed here in the catalogue. In fact, we can supply a wide range of color.

目錄上只列了我們部分的產品,其實我們可供應產品顏色有很多。

A:We certainly do custom products.

我們也接受訂做的產品。

3. 詢問訂購價格(price)

Q:What is your pricing on them?

他們的價格是多少?

A:As a rule, the larger the order, the lower the price.

按照慣例,買得越多,價格越便宜。

4. 詢問樣品信息(sample)

Q:Will the sample be free for us?

給我們的樣品是免費的嗎?

A:No, unless you place a trial order.

不是免費的,除非你先試用訂。

5. 詢問最新產品(latest products)

Q:Are there your latest products?

這些是你們最新的手工產品嗎?

A:There are our new products and they go down well both in Asia and Europe country at present.

這些是我們新產品,他們目前在亞洲和歐洲國家都很走俏。

6. 談判議價

A:While we appreciate your cooperation, to be honest, this price is already good enough, we can't reduce our price any further at a smaller quantity order.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱歉,這個價格已經是最優惠的了,在訂單數量很小的情況下不能再降價了。

A:If your order is not less than our MOQ, we can give you 2% discount, this is the best now.

如果你的訂單數量達到我們的最低訂貨量,我們可以給你2%的折扣,這是盡我最大努力了。

A:I do valuethe opportunity to establish business relationship with you. In order to concludebusiness, I am prepared to cut down our price by 5%.

If you still think too high, I'm sorry to say that I can do nothing to help now.

我非常珍惜和貴公司建立業務關係的機會,為了達成交易,我們願意降價5%。如果這個價格您還不同意,我們只能很抱歉沒法再低了。

A:If your order is not less than (10,000pcs), we may reconsider to give you 7% discount.

如果你能訂10000件以上,我可以考慮給你7%的價格。

A:and as you know the price will soon be adjusted upwards due to advance in cost.

並且你知道,由於成本上漲的原因,這產品的價格馬上要上調了。

A:The price has been cut to the limit. I'm sorry to say it is really our rock-bottom price.

並且這個價格已經降到極限了,對不起,這是我們的底價了。

A:OK. Let me check it with our boss to see if he can give you a special discount. Wait me a moment please. I'll be right back.

好吧,我聯繫一下我們老闆,看他能否滿足你的特殊價格,對不起,請稍等我一下,我馬上回來 。

A:Our price is competitive as compared with others in Canton fair.

我們的價格與廣交會其他供應商比較是相當有競爭力的。

A:To tell you the truth, It’s already our lowest price.

實話告訴你,這已經是最低價格。

二. 關於產品描述的常用短語:

1.small size

小號

2.medium size

中號

3.large size

大號

4.popularly salable

暢銷

5.salable items

適銷產品

6.demand exceeds supply.

供不應求。

7.our products are in heavy demand

我們的產品需求量巨大。

8.our latest design is very popular abroad.

我們最新款式在國外非常流行。

9.our products have won wide popularity in your country.

我們的產品在你們國非常流行。

10.an attractive packing will popularize your products.

一個有吸引力的包裝將使你的產品更流行。

11.please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.

請把損壞的貨物從好的貨物中分開。

12.we are in need of XXX.

我們需要XXX。

13.we are satisfied with the quality of your goods.

我們對你們的產品質量很滿意。

14.we are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.

我們相信你的用戶將對我們的產品滿意。

15.having over xxx years' experience in this particular line of exporting business.

對該業務有 XXX年的出口經驗。

16.your latest price list for XXX in various colours.

你們各種顏色的XXX產品的最新價格表

17.specifying sizes and designs.

指定的規格和款式。

18.if you are in a position to meet our demand.we think your products will enjoy popular sales in our market.

假如你們能夠滿足我們的需求,我們認為你方產品能在我們這兒市場暢銷的。

19.our xxx have become very popular on xxx market and it has been difficult for us to meet the increasing demand.

我們的XXX產品在 XXX市場已十分暢銷,我們難以滿足日益增大的需求。

三. 關於答覆客戶詢價常用的英語函電短語:

20.we will do our best to meet your demand

我們將盡我們最大的努力滿足你們的需求。

21.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.

我希望我們的報價能滿足你的要求

22.we shall certainly meet our obligation.

我們一定履行我們的職責。

23.your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.

你的不合理要求不能接受。

24.your price is agreeable to us.

你的價格我們接受

25.we are agreeable to your views.

我們同意你的觀點。

26.we agree with you on this point.

在這一點我們同意你的看法。

27.we do not agree to your proposal.

我們不同意你的建議。

28.both parties agree on the contract terms.

雙方同意合同條款。

四. 關於交貨期的常用英語函電短句:

29.buyers do not agree to extend the time of shipment

買方不同意展期交貨。

30.our shipment will prove to the satisfaction of your clients.

我們的裝運將證明令你們的客戶滿意的。

31.we assure you of punctual shipment.

我們向您保證及時交貨。

32.you may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.

你放心我們將按時交貨絕不延期。

33.your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.

你們延期交貨將給我極大的麻煩。

34.we would effect shipment of your order next month if your L/C could reach us before the 15th inst.

如果信用證本月15日到達,我們將在下月裝運。

35.we will ship the goods immediately on receipt of your L/C.

我們一收到信用證馬上裝運貨物。

36.we cannot ship your order on your designated vessel.

我們不能在你指定的船上裝運你的訂單。

37.there is no ship available this month.

這個月沒有合適的船。

38.we regard it urgent to ship our order No. xxx

我們認為我們的訂單號XXX的急需裝運

39.it is necessary for you to deliver the goods in XXX.

你們必須在XXX月交貨。

40.the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.

信用證規定要在7月5日或之前裝運。

五. 回覆客戶來信的常用英語函電短句:

41.in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows:

對於你5月1日的來信,我們希望按下面的報價:

42.please response to our question soon.

請儘快回答我們的問題。

43.we are sending you our catalogue separately.

我們分別寄給你我們的樣本。

44.by separate mail.

分別寄去。

45.under separate cover.

不同的郵包

46.we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.

我們非常遺憾不能滿足你的要求。

47.your explanation does not satisfy us.

你的解釋不能領我們滿意。

48.have been informed by ....

被告知....

49.if possible, please also send us ...

假如可能,還請寄.....

50.we think it advantageous for you to accept our offer.

我們認為你接受我的的報價對你有利。

51.if you are in need of any other information not contained therein...

假如你們需要這裡沒有包含的別的任何情況...

52.please see that ....

請注意....

53.it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.

我們很難說服我們的客戶接受這樣的價格。

54.thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.

謝謝你8月3日的詢價。

55.we are pleased to have your enguiry for ....

我們很高興收到你關於 XXX的詢價。

56.we are pleased to inform you that....

我們很高興通知你有關....

57.we can offer you immediately....

我們可以馬上給你報價。

58.we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....

我們很榮幸確認我們可以.....

59.in reply to your E-mail of 1st August....

關於答覆你8月1日的郵件....

60.in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...

回覆你6月7日的詢價,附件是我們....

61.we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have sent you today by separate post...

我們感謝你9月15日的來信,我們今天已經分別寄給你....

62.we thank you for your E-mail of today. in which you enquire for ....

我們謝謝你今天的E-mail 關於....的詢價。

63.we should be glad to receive further enquiries from you for prices and samples.

如果你們能提供關於價格和樣品的進一步詳情我們樂意接受。

64.we very much regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.

我們非常遺憾我們不能供給你詢價的小數量訂貨。

65.we thank you for your intension to enter into business relations with us.

我們感謝你打算和我們建立業務關係。

66.please be informed that one of our endusers is in the market for ....

請注意,我們的一個最終用戶在做 XXX業務。

67.we should be glad if you could send us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.

如果你能報最優惠的價格並註明交貨期,我們會非常高興。

68.would you please supply us with a complete set of catalogues for xxx so that we may make choice and work on them.

請你提供我們XXX的全套樣本供我們選擇,並按此和你們詢價。

69.enclosed please find a full range of catalogues covering XXX enquiried for in your E-Mail of .....if you find any of the items of interest. please let us know and we will send you the samples.

附件請看包含 XXX產品的全系列樣本,這是你E-MAIL中要求的。如果你發現任何感興趣的商品,請告知我們,我們將給你們寄樣品。

70.while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have secured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.

謝謝你於XXX日關於XXX的詢價,我們非常遺憾的通知你我們暫時不能滿足你的要求。但是,一旦我們能給你提供這些產品,我們會再聯繫你。

71.should you require any others information about our products, please let us know and we will reply to you without delay.

如果你對我們的產品有任何其他的信息要求,請告知我們,我們會毫不遲疑的回覆你。

72.if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.

如果你們能以非常有競爭力的價格提供附件上詢價的產品,我們確認會獲得大的訂單。

73.we are in constant need of xxxx

我們長期需要XXX。

74.this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.

合同雙方同意按下面的條款達成交易。

六. 關於付款條款的常用短語:

75.state your terms of payment

陳述你的付款條件

76. indicate your terms of payment

表明你的付款條件

77.accept terms of payment by L/C

接受的付款條件是通過L/C(信用證)

78.Our general sales terms and conditions are laid down in the contract.

我們的一般銷售條款在合同中規定了

79.go through your terms

看了一下你的付款條件

80.have gone through the test.

已經通過檢測

81.open an L/C in our favour

以我們為受益人開出一個L/C(信用證)

82. Issue an invoice in your favour

開具以你們為受益人的發票

83.in whose favour are the goods to be invoiced?

這批貨開具以誰為受益人的發票?

84.Please open your L/C in favour of our Shanghai Branch

請開出以我們上海分公司為受益人的L/C(信用證)

85. draw a draft

出具一個匯票

86. sight draft.

即期匯票

87. time draft(usance draft, date bill)

遠期匯票

14.demand draft(D/D)

即期匯票

88,documentary draft.

跟單匯票

89.we have drawn a draft on you.

我們已經開出以你為付款人的匯票

90.please honour the draft on presentation

請見票兌現(匯票)

91.the order remains unfulfilled.

訂單沒有被執行

92. the cost remains unpaid.

成本仍然沒有支付

93.the L/C remains valid

信用證保持有效

94.The remainder (balance) will be paid by a sight draft.

餘額將通過即期匯票支付

95.transhipment allowed

允許轉船

96.transhipment prohibited.

不允許轉船。

97.transhipment will be made at (Hong kong)

將在(香港)轉船

98.your L/C should allow partial shipments

你的信用證應該允許分批裝運

99.we hope to hear from you in the affirmative.

我們希望收到你肯定的來信

100.we have received your quotation along with the sample.

我們已經收到你的報價連同樣品。

101.call for immediate payment

要求立即支付

102. call at (Hong kong)

(船)掛靠香港

103. call on a client

訪問客戶

104. port of call

停泊口岸

105.we require 10% down payment for your first order.

我們要求你們的第一次訂單10%的預付款。

106. balance of payments.

餘額付款

107.balance an account.

賬務平衡

108.we can in no way accept your terms of payment

我們不會接受你們的付款條件的

109.a feasible solution

一個可行的解決方案

110. your proposal is feasible.

你的建議是可行的

111.be a ware of

知道

112.be aware that..

知道.....

113.our products are well received all over the world

我們的產品在全球廣受歡迎

114.presentation of documents.

提交單據

115.we will accept your draft upon presentation of it.

我們一見提示就承兌你的匯票

116.present a draft for acceptance.

提示匯票承兌

117.by the way, please also offer us your most salable items.

順便說一句,請還提供我們你們最暢銷的產品

118.but regret being unable to accept your terms of payment mentioned therein.

但是抱歉不能接受你(信裡)提到的付款條件。

119.in our last letter we sent you a copy of our specimen contract in which are contained the general sales terms and conditions.

在上次信中,我們發給你一份合同樣本,其中包括一般售貨條款。

120. if you have gone through the specimen contract....

假如你仔細閱讀了合同樣本....

121. as soon as we hear from you in the affirmative.

一接到你們的同意信函....

122.reference is made to your letter Ref. SJ....

參閱你方 SJ號的來信....

123. 1/3 down payment with the order.

訂貨時付1/3定金

124.in our opinion

插入語,與全句無語法聯繫,意思是“按我們的意見”

125..... through whom the L/C is to be opened.

WHOM 指....前述的某某銀行,意思是:通過某某銀行開出信用證。

126.our company enjoying high prestige all over our customers.

我們公司在我們的所有客戶中享有很高的信譽。

127.which, we suppose, are known to you.

WHICH指前面所講的(公司),從句的意思是:“這些公司想來你們都知道”

128.to whom you may refer.

這裡用 TO WHOM,是因為動詞REFER 必須與TO 連用表示方向,指代對象等。這裡的意思是:你們可向他們瞭解。

129. you will find our terms agreeable

你們會認為我們的條款可以接受。

130.the contract stipulates that the L/C should reach the sellers by the end of April.

合同規定信用證要在4月底前到達賣家。

131.we find the stipulations in your L/C different from those in our contract.

我們發現信用證規定的條款與合同的條款不一致。

132.you must give us your assurance that you will honour the draft when it falls due.

你需要給我們保證匯票到期時你方見票付款。

133.we think it necessary to stress the importance of the openning your L/C(making your down payment)on time.

我們認為必須強調一下你按時開信用證(或支付預定金)的重要性。

134.we consider it important to remind you of the deadline of the establishment of L/C.

我們認為有必要提示你開信用證的最後期限。

135.we would like to state that we usually pay for our importers by sight L/C with, we feel sure, will be agreeable to you.

我們要告訴你,我們對進口貨物一般用即期信用證付款,我們認為你會同意。

如何有效的分類管理客戶資料?

展會中常用的英文語句

460個外貿工作中常用的英文詞組

客戶跟進中常用的英文郵件語句

13個能促進訂單成交的語言詞彙

請嚴格自查公司英文介紹是否專業

REC

外貿充電站分享外貿書籍,有需求的外貿人可在公眾號對話框發送關鍵詞“書籍”自行下載,書籍在手機、平板等移動端閱讀效果最佳。同時鄭重聲明:所有分享的書籍均整理自網傳,只為外貿從業者方便閱讀學習,請不要用於任何商業用途,謝謝!

「更多內容請在公眾號後臺發送關鍵詞“劉歡”」

掌握這些外貿英文語句,展會接待客戶不慌張


分享到:


相關文章: