外貿出口英語培訓27外貿人必須有這樣危機意識和處理這種危機IDEA

外貿出口英語培訓27-外貿人必須有這樣的危機意識和處理這種危機的IDEA

外貿出口英語培訓27外貿人必須有這樣危機意識和處理這種危機IDEA

Tara: Eve! Over here! Eve!

夏娃! 在這裡! 夏娃!

Eve: Tara! How lovely to see you!

塔拉! 真高興看到你。

Tara: I thought I wouldn't be on time. I've left the baby with Tom.

我以為我不能準時到達呢。 我把孩子交給湯姆了。

Eve::It doesn't seem like three weeks since I was last here, It feels like yesterday.

這根本不像是我上次三個星期前來過這裡,感覺好像是昨天。

Tara:Where's all your luggage?

你的行李在哪裡?

Eve: Oh I've only brought one case with me. The rest's coming by air from Centreville.

哦,我只帶了一個箱子。 其餘的從Centerville空運來。

Tara: When's Carl coming?

卡爾什麼時間來?

Eve: I'm not sure exactly, He's got a few things to do, He'll be here as soon as he can... I hope.

我不確定,他有幾件事情要做,我希望...他會盡快到這裡。

Tara: Come on, I've got the car.

來吧,我有車。

Eve:Did Paul manage to get the extra shipment off to Bill Cornell, Tara?

塔拉,保羅安排比爾.康奈爾的額外訂單發貨了嗎?

Tara: Yes, thanks to the new trucks arriving ahead of shcedule, and the expansion of the assembly plant has been completed in record time.

是的,多虧新卡車比預期提前到達,使裝配廠的擴建已經以創紀錄的時間完成了。

Eve: Well, that's good news.

好,這是個好消息

Tara:Do you want to go to the house first and then to Jayals?

你想先去家裡然後去賈亞爾嗎?

Eve: Let's go to Jayals, There may be news from Carl about these import quotas.

我們還是去賈亞爾吧,可能有來自卡爾的有關進口配額的消息

Tara: Fine, We're almost there,anyway ... Look, there's Paul.

好的,反正我們馬上就到那裡,瞧,保羅在那兒。

Eve: Hello. Paul.

你好,保羅

Paul: Eve! How nice to see you in my office, I'll be up in a minute.

夏娃! 很高興在我的辦公室看到你,我一分鐘後去樓上。

Eve: I'll see you then. Paul. Bye.

一會兒見, 保羅。 再見

Tara: Eve, before we go up, How serious do you think this import quota problem really is for Jayal Motors?

夏娃,在我們上去之前,你認為這個進口配額問題對賈亞爾摩托真的那麼重要嗎?

Eve: Well, I don't think the import quota is as serious as everyone's making out. It's just the government being cautious,I'm sure a deal will be negotiated which'll suit all parties ... But then again, I don't think it's wise to be wholly dependent on one market anyway...

嗯,我不認為進口配額象每個人認為的那樣嚴重。 這只是政府謹慎,我相信一個協議將要商議,並將適合所有各方...但是,還有,我認為完全依賴一個市場是不明智的。

Paul: Welcome back. Eve. Much sooner than we expected, but we're not complaining.

夏娃,歡迎回來。 比我們預期的早得多了,這可不是我們的抱怨啊。

Eve: It's nice to be back, Has Carl contacted you yet?

很高興回來,卡爾與你聯繫過嗎?

Paul: No, no. We've been waiting to hear from him.

不,沒有。 我們一直在等待他的迴音

Eve: Ah, He's rather tied up at the moment.

啊,他現在很忙

Paul:Oh, dear! Anything special?

噢,我的天! 有什麼特別事的嗎?

Eve: Well, he is meeting a number of representatives from other developing countries ... to persuade the Industria government to give them exemption from the import quotas.

嗯,他正在會見來自其他發展中國家的一些代表......說服INDUSTRIA政府給予他們進口配額豁免。

Paul:Yes. they're coming under a great deal of international political pressure.

是的。 他們正面臨著巨大的國際政治壓力

Eve: But they are putting developing countries forward for special consideration.

但他們正在把發展中國家推向前面,以供特別考慮

Paul: But it's difficult to see the government making concessions so late in the day.

但是很難看到政府在這麼晚的時候做出讓步。

Eve:Oh, I don't know. I'm optimistic.

哦,我不知道。 我很樂觀

Tara: Oh but Eve, you've got to remember Zuritania has import tariffs on foreign bikes, and if we want the controls lifted, we should be prepared to cut our tarriffs.

哦,但夏娃,你應該知道蘇黎世對外國摩托車有進口關稅,如果我們想要別國解除控制,我們應該準備削減我們的關稅。

Eve: Mm. You've got a point.

嗯。 你說道點子上了。

Tara:After all, since we have shown we can compete with the rest of the world, our government can not longer claim to be protecting an infant industry.

既然由於我們已經證明我們可以與世界其他地方競爭了,我們的政府就不能再聲稱要保護一個新興產業了。

Paul:That's true, love, but a separate deal can't be made just for bikes, you know.

這倒是真的,親愛的,但你知道,一個單獨的協議不能只為摩托車。

Tara: Why not?

為什麼不?

Paul:Well, you see the import controls affect not only bikes from Zuritania, but lots of other products, which the goverment may genuinely be subsidizing and protecting.

嗯,你看到這進口管制不僅影響來自蘇黎世的摩托車,還有許多政府可能真正補貼和保護的其他產品。

Eve: Mm. yes, But my point is, if we didn't entirely depend on Industria for our export market, we wouldn't be so worried about the controls.

嗯。 是的,但我的觀點是,如果我們不是完全依賴Industria作為我們唯一的出口市場,我們就不會那麼在乎他們的進口管制。

Paul:Of course, you're absolutely right, Eve. Look, I'll talk to Chris Mayo tomorrow when I see him in Dabu and mention the possibility of a separate deal on the bikes - and I'll talk to him about opening up into new markets as well.

當然,你是絕對正確的,夏娃。 瞧,我將在達布和克里斯·梅奧談談,並提到有關摩托車的單獨交易的可能性。並且, 我會和他談談開拓新市場的可能性。

Tara: Right! Now let's have some lunch, Eve, you must be starving.

對! 現在我們應該用午餐了,夏娃,你必須餓壞了吧


分享到:


相關文章: