我嘴脣貼在你故意醉酒的臉 in your deliberate drunkenness

我嘴唇貼在你故意醉酒的臉 in your deliberate drunkenness

我嘴唇貼在你故意醉酒的臉 in your deliberate drunkenness

I'm trailing behind others in exploring knowledge.

我學習成績落後於其他人了。

I slide into a depression without any real signs of vitality.

陷入沮喪,沒有任何生命力的跡象。

With my disordered life sealing my mouth, I only want to lead an elderly and reclusive life.

混亂的生活使我閉口不言,我只想過著一種老年人的隱居生活

I'm more lazy than devoted, wearing scraggly and unkempt beard.

我又懶又不專心,留著蓬亂

的鬍子。

I have wine to drown my frustration and to be reclusive.

我借酒澆愁,與世隔絕。

You lean forward, hunching over the desk to offer some help.

你身體前傾,伏在寫字檯上,提供幫助。

You hope I can overcome my frustration and want to hear my occasional bursts of laughter again.

你希望我能克服挫折,希望能再次聽到我偶爾的笑聲。

You save me form being sizably demoralized and despondent.

你救了我一命,讓我不再那麼沮喪消沉。

I can't let you down and stand with my arms crossing over my chest.

我不能讓你失望,不能無動於衷了。

I must garner enough knowledge to improve myself so that you can laugh to tears.

我必須積累足夠的知識來提高自己,這樣你才能

笑到流淚

I emerge with a stack of books onto a table on the patio[ˈpætioʊ], sliding the door in grooves.

我推開在凹槽中的滑動門,走出來帶著一堆書擺在院壩的桌子上。

You walk outside from the terrace to the patio listening to my reading.

你從陽臺走到院壩聽我朗讀。

One day I happen to shave my beard, wearing not a cassock but jeans and a T-shirt tucked in tight on my robust[roʊˈbʌst] frame.

有一天,我剛好刮鬍子,不穿長袍,而是牛仔褲,t恤紮在褲子裡面,我強健的身體上顯得比較緊身。

You say you dare not look squarely at me for fear of sliding into my glamour.

你說你不敢直視我,害怕

陷進我的魅力裡不能自拔。

I'm ecstatic [ɪkˈstætɪk] and prise a beer bottle with a pocketknife attached to my keys.

我一陣狂喜,用鑰匙環上的一把小刀撬開一個啤酒瓶。

We drink , talk, hunch over dried beef and then look at each other.

我們喝酒,聊天,弓著身子吃幹牛肉,然後互相對視。

I slowly hunch over and press my lips to your cheek with the deliberateness of drunkenness. [dɪˈlɪbərət形容詞 , dɪˈlɪbəreɪt動詞]

我酒醉卻心裡明白,慢慢弓著身子把嘴唇貼在你故意醉酒的臉頰上。

我嘴唇貼在你故意醉酒的臉 in your deliberate drunkenness

1.trail美 [treɪl] 落後

n.(長串的)痕跡,蹤跡,足跡;(尤指打獵時跟蹤的)蹤跡,臭跡;(鄉間的)小路,小徑

v.(被)拖,拉;(尤指跟在他人後面)疲憊地走,沒精打采地慢走,磨蹭;(在比賽或其他競賽中)落後,失利,失敗

2.slide into 英 [slaɪd ˈɪntə] 美 [slaɪd ˈɪntə]

n.陷入;滑入;躺上;沉迷

3.reclusive美 [rɪˈkluːsɪv]

adj.(人或動物)隱居的,獨居的,遁世的

4.hunch over

伏在...上面,弓著身子吃,弓著身子做...

5.terrace 美 [ˈterəs]

n.(相同的一排)排房,排屋;(尤指房屋或餐館外的)露天平臺,陽臺;(足球場的)階梯看臺

v.使成階地(或梯田)

6.scraggly 英 [ˈskræɡli] 美 [ˈskræɡli]

adj.稀疏凌亂的;散亂的

7.unkempt 美 [ˌʌnˈkempt]

adj.不整潔的;凌亂的;不修邊幅的

8.prise英 [praɪz] 美 [praɪz]

v.強行使分開;撬開

我嘴唇貼在你故意醉酒的臉 in your deliberate drunkenness


分享到:


相關文章: