02.27 老友记 第一季 第六集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 1

你们看 是乔伊的照片

Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture!

真是令人兴奋

This is so exciting!

要找出没看过他演出的人真是一捞一大把

You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before.

友情提示 待会别害怕

Notice, no fear,

别以为世界末日

no sense of impending doom...

标题上的惊叹号让我有点害怕

The exclamation point in the title scares me.

不是平静的佛洛依德 而是佛洛依德

Y'know, it's not just Freud, it's Freud!

嘘嘘 见证奇迹的一刻就要开始了

Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.

伊娃 你今天的表现不错

Well, Eva, ve've done some excellent vork here,

我得说 你的问题相当清楚

and I vould have to say, your pwoblem is qviiite clear.

*你只是想要一个风铃*

*All you want is a tinkle*

*你讨厌流行的东西*

*What you envy's a schwang*

*听它发出清脆的声音*

*A thing through which you can tinkle*

*拨弄着它 或是挂在那边*

*To play with or simply let hang.*

天哪 我感觉被伤害了

God. I feel violated.

别的观众会不会觉得宁愿被剥皮拆骨

Did anybody else feel they just wanted to

也不想看这场演出

peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?

罗斯 十点钟

Ross, ten o'clock.

是吗 现在不是两点钟么

Is it? Feels like two.

不 十点方向

No, ten o'clock.-

什么

What?

一位美女在八 九 十点钟方向

There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!

不错嘛

Oh. Hel-lo!

她可真漂亮

She's amazing!

她让我所有的梦中情人

She makes the women that I dream about

瞬间化为矮胖光头男

look like short, fat, bald men!

过去啊 她旁边没人

Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.

对 我该用什么开场白

Oh yeah, and what would my opening line be?

打扰了 之类的

'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'

拜托 不就是个女人吗 你没问题的

Oh, come on. She's a person, you can do it!

拜托 我和她真的相差很多好吗

Oh please, could she be more out of my league?

罗斯 帮我壮壮胆

Ross, back me up here.

他这副德行百万年内都别想把到这种美女

He could never get a woman like that in a million years.

谢了 老兄

Thank you, buddy.

但这种绝世美女身边总是

Oh, oh, but y'know, you always see these really beautiful women

跟着绝世蹩脚货

with these really nothing guys,

你也可以成为其中之一

you could be one of those guys.

没错你能办到

You could do that!

-真的吗 -没错

- You think? - Yeah!

上帝啊 没想到我竟有这种念头

Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...

我非常非常了解自己的层次

I'm very very aware of my tongue...

快去 加油

Come on! Come on!

我上了

Here goes.

有事吗

...Yes?

你好 好吧 我想说 钱德勒

Hi.... um... okay, next word... would be...Chandler!

我叫钱德勒

Chandler is my name, and, uh... hi.

-我知道 你刚说过 -对 我说过

- Yes, you said that. - Yes, yes I did,

但我没说的是 我将要说的是

but what I didn't say was what I was about to say,

我本想说的是

what I wanted to say was, uh...

你愿意与我约会吗 谢谢 晚安

would you like to go out with me sometime, thankyou, goodnight.

钱德勒

Chandler?

来了

Hey!

-想不到你会跳舞 -你演戏了 -还有大胡子

- I didn't know you could dance! - You're in a play! - You had a beard!

感觉如何

What do you think?

-想不到你会跳舞 -你演戏了 -还有大胡子

- I didn't know you could dance! - You're in a play! - You had a beard!

拜托没那么糟吧

C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad.

我是主角

I was the lead.

总比那次我在轮唱中出现

It was better than that thing I did with the trolls,

至少你们可以看见我的头

at least you got to see my head.

我们有看见 看到你的头了

Saw your head. Saw your head.

她答应了 她答应了

She said yes!! She said yes!!

好烂的戏 呕

Awful play, man. Whoah.

她叫奥萝拉 意大利人

Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian,

她把我的名字念成"钱德勒尔"

and she pronounces my name 'Chand-lrr'.'Chand-lrr'.

我喜欢她这样称呼我

I think I like it better that way.

领座员要我把它交给你

Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.

埃斯特尔·莱纳德经纪公司

The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency.

经纪公司送我名片 或许他们想和我签约

Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!

因为这场戏吗

Based on this play?

因为这场戏啊

Based on this play!

-嗨 各位 -嗨 钱德勒

- Hey, kids! - Hey, Chandler.

不 这条线是热情 这一条只是线而已

No, because this line is passion, and this is just a line.

我无法相信我坐在这儿七秒钟

Well, I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds

竟没人问我的约会如何

and you haven't asked me how my date went.

对哦 你的约会如何 钱德勒尔

Oh, right, right. How was your date, 'Chand-lrr'?

真是令人难以置信

It was unbelievable.

我没见过像她那样的人

I-I've never met anyone like her.

她的生活真是太丰富多彩了

She's had the most amazing life!

她穿过以色列阵地

She was in the Israeli army...

幸好子弹没打中引擎

...Luckily none of the bullets hit the engine block.

我们才能越过边界 真是有惊无险

So, we made it to the border, but just barely, and I ...

我整晚都在谈我自己 抱歉

I've been talking about myself all night long, I'm sorry.

你呢 有什么故事说来听听嘛

What about you? Tell me one of your stories.

有一回我搭地铁

Alright. Once I got on the subway, right,

当时是晚上 我一路坐到布鲁克林区

and it was at night, and I rode it all the way to Brooklyn...

然后活着回来

just for the hell of it.

我们一直谈到两点

We talked till like two.

那真是个美好的夜晚

It was this perfect evening...

可以这么说

more or less.

突然我们发现自己身在叶门

...All of a sudden we realised we were in Yammon.

我们 我们是谁

Oh, I'm sorry, so 'we'is?

我和瑞克

'We'would be me and Rick.

瑞克是谁

Who's Rick?

我丈夫

My husband.

这么说你们已经离婚

Oh, so you're divorced?

没有

No.

对不起 这么说你是寡妇 希望如此

Oh, I'm sorry, then you're widowed? Hopefully?

不 我们还是夫妻

No, I'm still married.

告诉我 你觉得

So tell me, how do- how do you think

你丈夫会对你现在和我坐在一起有何感想

your husband would feel about you sitting here with me?

而且你的脚搭到我大腿上

Sliding your foot so far up my pant leg

都可以数清我口袋里的零钱了

you can count the change in my pocket?

未完


老友记 第一季 第六集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 1

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: