看美劇學口語Interventions are never pretty.要干涉就得唱黑臉

口語學習:

Interventions are never pretty, so stay strong .

要干涉就得唱黑臉,心腸要硬。

The more the merrier, right?

人越多越熱鬧啊。

I know it seems like we're ganging up on you.

看起來像是我們在合夥欺負你

I know it's tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this."

我知道這話不中聽,但大家也不想這樣。,

It's just taught me to be cynical, and to expect the absolute worst from people.

這一切讓我變得憤世嫉俗,總是把人往最壞一面想

So I'm gonna expect the best from Mike, and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return.

所以我會把麥克當作最好的人來愛,而且我知道他不會讓我失望的



Gabrielle: "Susan's coming."

蘇珊來了

Edie: "Okay guys. Interventions are never pretty, so stay strong ’cause she's probably gonna cry."

好了,要干涉就得唱黑臉,得堅定立場因為她和可能會哭。

Susan: "Bonjour. Oh, hi, I didn't know that the cooking lesson was gonna be a group activity. Well, the more the merrier, right? As long as nobody makes fun of my lousy crepes. How come I'm the only one wearing the apron?"

你們好。沒想到這堂烹飪課原來是集體活動啊。人越多越熱鬧啊。只要沒人取笑我的法式薄餅就可以,怎麼只有我一個人戴圍裙?

Bonjour. 法語 見面跟人打招呼時說的.你好,早上好,中午好,下午好,

How come?為什麼?怎麼會?

Lynette: "I know it seems like we're ganging up on you, but you're moving so fast we thought a sort of intervention was necessary."

看起來像是我們在合夥欺負你,但你們進展太快了以至於我們覺得有必要稍微干涉一下。

gang up on somebody(或something)

結成一夥、聯合起來對付(某人或某事)

Edie: "I know it's tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this."

我知道這話不中聽,但大家也不想這樣。

Susan: "I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, I really do. Um, I'm not gonna change my mind. In my life, I've been hurt a lot, Karl, and uh, well, it's just taught me to be cynical, and to expect the absolute worst from people, and I don't want to live like that anymore, and when Mike asked me to move in with him, I was just happy, just ridiculously happy. I mean, I still am and I want to go with that feeling. I love him and I love him! So I'm gonna expect the best from Mike, and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return. Okay?"

非常感謝你們努力想幫我,真的很感謝,我不打算改變注意的。在我的一聲中,受了太多的傷害,卡爾還有......,這一切讓我變得憤世嫉俗,總是把人往最壞一面想。我再也不想那樣了。當麥克要我和他一起住時,我感到好開心,開心至極。現在也是,我想跟著那感覺走,我愛他,我就是愛他。所以我會把麥克

當作最好的人來愛,而且我知道他一定不會讓我失望的。好嗎?

(Bree, Lynette, and Gabrielle lean to her and give her assurances.)

Edie: "This is the worst intervention I have ever been to."

這是我參與過的最失敗的干涉。


分享到:


相關文章: