I don't want to say anything more.我只能說這麼多了。


Bree: "George. Hi. What are you doing here?"

喬治,你怎麼在這兒?

George: "I'm shopping, obviously."

當然是在買東西。

Bree: "Why are you shopping here? You live on the other side of town."

你怎麼在這兒買東西,你住在城市的另一邊。

George: "My friend had an operation. I'm buying her some things."

我朋友剛做完手術,我給她買點東西。

Bree: "Oh, well, that's very nice of you."

你人真好。

George: "Wait, Bree, I have to tell you something."

布里,我有點事要告訴你。

Bree: "Well?"

George: "You need to tell Rex to be more discreet when it comes to discussing your love life."

你要告訴雷克斯,下次談到夫妻生活時要謹慎一點

Bree: "I'm sorry?"

什麼

George: "I don't want to say anything more. You just really need to tell him that."

我只能說這麼多了。務必告訴他。

Bree: "Wait a minute. What in the world are you talking about?"

慢著,你這話什麼意思/

George: "I was at the hospital, visiting my friend who had had this operation, and I overheard two doctors talking about Rex's fondness for S and M."

我去探望剛開完刀的朋友時,碰巧聽到兩個醫生在談論雷克斯的特殊喜好。

Bree: "You heard that?"

你聽到了。

George: "Apparently he told them he has a box of toys-and gets you to do very inappropriate things."

他告訴他們有一箱的道具,還讓你做一些不恰當的事。

Bree: "I see."

我知道了。

George: "Bree, this is clearly none of my business and I would've never brought this up, but to hear those two men laughing about you, I just thought you should know."

布里,其實這不關我的事,而且本來我也不想說這事,但聽到那兩個男的在取笑你,我只是覺得你應該知道。

Bree: "Well, thank you for telling me, but I think, um, I gotta go."

謝謝你告訴我,我得走了


分享到:


相關文章: