我喜欢你是静静的

我喜欢你是静静的

I like for you to be still:

it is as through you are absent and you hear me from far away ,

仿佛你消失了一样你从远处聆听我

and my voice does not touch you,

我的声音却无法触及你

It seems as through your eyes had flown away

好像你的目光已经游离而去

It seems as through your eyes had flown away

如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴

as all things are filled with my soul

如同我积满一切的灵魂

your emerge from the things, fill with my soul you are like my soul,

如同我积满一切的灵魂 而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂 你像我的灵魂

a butterfly of dreams and you are like the word melancholy.

像一只梦想的蝴蝶 你如同“忧郁”这个词。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是静静的

and you seem far away.

好像你已远去

It sounds as though you are lamenting,

你听起来想在悲叹

a butterfly cooing like a dove

一只如鸽般细语的蝴蝶

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处聆听我

and my voice does not reach you,

我的声音却无法触及你

Let me come to be still in your silence.

让我在你的静谧中安静无声

And let me talk to you with your silence

并且让我籍着你的沉默与你说话

That is bright like a lamp, simple as a ring .

你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环

You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations ,

你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星

Your silence is that of a star, as remount and candid .

你的沉默就是星星的力量,遥远而明亮。

我喜欢你是静静的
我喜欢你是静静的


分享到:


相關文章: