快餐店用餐篇
小提示:在快餐店用餐時,當你還沒有想好點些什麼而後面還有人的情況下,你可以先站在旁邊糾結一陣,為了不耽誤他人點餐,也為了醞釀一下口語。但是要記得,用餐後不要把餐盤和垃圾留在桌子上喲。
Will you be eating here or take out?
在這用餐或帶走?
I'll eat here.
在這用餐。
Take out (away), please.
帶走。(美式英語take out,英式英語take away)
Cappuccino to go, please.
一杯卡布奇諾帶走,謝謝。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐這裡嗎?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?
加蕃茄醬還是蛋黃醬?
With ketchup, please.
請加蕃茄醬。
A sandwich, please.
我要一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什麼口味的麵包?白麵包或全麥麵包?
Whole wheat, please.
請給我全麥麵包。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐這個位子嗎?
Bourbon with soda water, please.
請給我波本酒加蘇打水。
I'll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.
我要一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。
Can I have a hot dog, please?
請給我一份熱狗。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄和萵苣。
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在哪兒可以拿到刀與叉?
閱讀更多 柘利英語 的文章