Frank: Maybe you'll find your own fireworks on the cruise.
弗蘭克:或許你在乘船遊玩中就能找到屬於自己的煙火。
Dracula: It's not the Love Boat, Frank.
德古拉:又不是拍《愛之船》,弗蘭克。
Phone Voice: What can I help you with, Lord of Darkness?
語音:有什麼能幫您,黑暗之王?
Dracula: I'm looking for a date.
德古拉:我想要一次約會。
Phone Voice: The date is Friday, July 13th.
語音:今天是7月13日,週五。
Dracula: No, no. I want to meet someone.
德古拉:不,不,我想要和某人見面。
Phone Voice: Understood, you want to eat dim sum!
語音:瞭解,您想要吃點心!
Dracula: Don't you get it? I want to go on a date! I'm... lonely.
德古拉:你不明白嗎?我想要找對象約會!我……太孤單了。
Phone Voice: I understand.
語音:我明白了。
Phone Voice: You want bologna!
語音:您想要大香腸!
Dracula: Ugh!
德古拉:哎!
Ericka: Ahoy, there! I am Captain Ericka. You must be the one and only Dracula.
埃麗卡:嗨!我是埃麗卡船長。你一定就是獨一無二的德古拉。
Ericka: There's just something about an accent that makes a man sound SO intelligent.
埃麗卡:有口音的男人總是聽上去特別智慧。
Ericka: [shoves garlic guacamole in Dracula's mouth]
埃麗卡:[給德古拉塞了一口大蒜鱷梨醬]
Dracula: [slightly panicking] Must have been garlic in the guacamole!
德古拉:[有些慌]醬裡肯定放了大蒜!
Ericka: [smiling] Is that deadly for you?
埃麗卡:[微笑]那你是不是死定了?
Dracula: [passes gas; snickers] Was that you?
德古拉:[放屁並竊笑]是你嗎?
Ericka: You were right, great-grandfather Van Helsing. Monsters are disgusting!
埃麗卡:你是對的,曾祖父範海辛。怪物好惡心!
閱讀更多 爽哥英語小站 的文章