如何自信地代表

如何自信地代表

Have you ever asked someone to do something for you, and then felt like it would have been better if you had just done it yourself?

你有沒有請別人為你做點什麼,然後覺得如果你自己做會更好?

Or have you ever found yourself holding on to too many tasks because you’re afraid of losing control?

或者你有沒有發現自己因為害怕失去控制而執著於太多的任務?

Most business owners have felt these things as their companies grow and they begin to rely on other people to get things done.

隨著公司的發展,大多數企業主都感受到了這些事情,他們開始依賴其他人來完成事情。

But as we all know, as your business grows, you can’t (nor should you) do everything yourself.

但是我們都知道,隨著你的業務增長,你不能(也不應該)自己做每件事。

At some point, you have to learn how to delegate.

在某些情況下,你必須學習如何委派。

The good news is that delegating is not rocket science.

好消息是委派並不是火箭科學。

By focusing on the fundamentals, you can learn to delegate effectively and reclaim your time.

通過專注於基本原則,你可以學會有效地委派和回收你的時間。

Knowing what should (and shouldn’t) be delegated

知道應該(和不應該)委派什麼

The most important aspect of delegating with confidence is prioritizing tasks and figuring out what needs to be handed off.

信心十足地委派任務最重要的方面是確定任務的優先順序,並找出需要移交的任務。

Related: How to Delegate Better and Become a Great Leader

相關:^如何更好地代表^成為一名偉大的領導者

Here are the questions you need to ask yourself to figure out whether a task should be delegated:

以下是您需要問自己的問題,以確定是否應該委派任務:

Does it need to be done? If it doesn’t actually need to be done, the worst possible thing you can do is delegate it.

需要這樣做嗎?如果它實際上不需要做,你能做的最糟糕的事情就是委派它。

This would be a waste of time and money.

這將是浪費時間和金錢。

As Peter Drucker once said, “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”

正如彼得·德魯克(Peter Drucker)曾經說過的那樣,“沒有什麼比有效地做根本不應該做的事情更沒用的了。”

Is it a recurring task? If a task is going to repeat, then look for ways to partially or fully automate it.

這是一個經常性的任務嗎?如果一個任務要重複,那麼尋找方法來部分或完全自動化它。

Can someone else do it? If yes, then it should absolutely be delegated.

別人能做嗎?如果是,那麼絕對應該授權。

This will free up your time to focus on your highest-value activities.

這將釋放你的時間來專注於你最有價值的活動。

Are you actually the best person to do the job? If yes, then do it yourself, keeping in mind the answer to this question is likely to change over time.

你真的是做這項工作的最佳人選嗎?如果是,那麼你自己去做,記住這個問題的答案可能會隨著時間的推移而改變。

The delegation triangle

代表團三角

Once you’ve established that delegation is the best course of action and what tasks need to be delegated, you’re ready to develop a solid delegation process.

一旦您確定委派是最好的行動過程,以及哪些任務需要委派,您就準備好開發一個可靠的委派過程。

Think of delegation as a triangle, with the three points being who, what, and when.

將授權看作一個三角形,其中的三個點是誰、什麼和何時。

The delegation triangle can keep you on track and make delegating tasks easier.

委派三角形可以讓您走上正軌,並使委派任務變得更容易。

Related: Learn When to Delegate and When to Micromanage

相關:^瞭解何時進行委託^和何時進行微觀管理

Who: You need to get very clear about who is accountable for completing a task.

誰:你需要非常清楚誰是完成任務的責任人。

Don’t just say, “Hey, I need help getting this done.”

不要只是說,“嘿,我需要幫助完成這件事。”

Designate a single point of accountability for each task.

為每項任務指定一個單一的責任點。

The last thing you want is for your team to be unclear on who needs to do what tasks.

你最不希望的就是你的團隊不清楚誰需要做什麼任務。

What: Paint a clear picture of the outcome you want.

目的:為你想要的結果畫一幅清晰的圖畫。

Make sure this is every bit as clear to the other person as it is to you, so you don’t have to go back and rework anything.

確保這一點對其他人來說和對你一樣清楚,這樣你就不必回去重新做任何事情了。

When: Set clear and realistic deadlines so everyone is on the same page.

設定明確和現實的截止日期,這樣每個人都在同一頁上。

(It’s a lot easier to define the when after you get clear on the what).

(在弄清楚了什麼之後,定義When要容易得多)。

Related: Why Your Employees Want You to Delegate

相關:^為什麼您的員工希望您^Delegate

Parting shots

離別鏡頭


分享到:


相關文章: