伊萬:做真實的自己(三)


伊萬企業家||伊萬:做真實的自己(三)



你們知道的 當我第一次……

You know when I first started…

在YouTube上做視頻的時候

doing YouTube,

我非常害怕犯錯

I was terrified of making a mistake.

害怕觀眾的看法

I was terrified of what you guys would think.

害怕自己的作品並不完美

I was terrified of putting out an imperfect(adj. 有缺點的;未完成的) product.

我試圖把稿子都背下來

I was trying to memorize lines,

所以 在我的第一個視頻裡

and in my first videos

真的……真的很刻板

they were really…they were really fake(v. 偽造;假裝).

那不是真正的我

It was a fake version of me,

因為我試圖把每個詞都說對

because I was trying to get the exact words right.

你們知道的 我會很努力地記住臺詞

I would be, you know, looking up trying to memorize my lines(臺詞).

當我有足夠多的經驗的時候 我意識到

And when I realized with much more practice was that

精確到每一個詞並不重要

it doesn’t matter the exact words that I use.

這不僅是感覺

It’s more than feeling,

也不僅僅是真實

It’s more the genuineness(n. 真實).

我花了很多時間才做到的這點

And it’s taking me a lot of times to get through that.

看 這個頻道有80萬的訂閱量

look, here’s the channel that has 800,000 subscribers.

我們仍然會犯錯

And we’re still making mistakes,

我們仍然在不斷的解決問題

and we’re still trying to figure things out.

對於我來說 這就是現實

And that’s authentic for me.

所以我認為最重要的事只有一件

And so I think that the biggest thing is one,

就是要意識到

just realizing,

就是能有意識地去理解

having the awareness to understand

你無法前進 是因為對評價的恐懼

that you are holding yourself back because of fear of judgement,

對不能做自己的恐懼

fear of not being yourself,

對他人看法的畏懼

fear of what people might think about you.

大多數的時候 我們都是在潛意識裡想象

Most of the time we do things that are so just subconscious(adj. 潛意識的,下意識的),

卻並不行動

and we don’t take action on it.

從此刻起 承認自己

Recognizing that here’s a moment right now

那些 你害怕做某件事,你因為害怕某些人的評論。

where you are afraid to do something because of how somebody might judge you,

去做些什麼改變這種狀況

and then doing something about it,

用實際行動來反駁它

and then taking action against it,

然後 你就會逐漸的強大起來

and then slowly building up that muscle,

所以在下次遇到的時候

so that the next time it happens,

你會更加的遊刃有餘

You’re able to expand your comfort zone a little bit more.



分享到:


相關文章: