“疼到骨子裡”英文說說:一句我愛你,說了多少遍,換了多少人…

1.I LOVE U is just one simple sentence,but how many times you said it and how many people you said to,一句我愛你,說了多少遍,換了多少人,
2.I'm only needed occasionally, but never important.我只是偶爾被需要,卻從不重要。


3.I suddenly want to forget you, just like I didn't meet you.我突然很想忘了你,就像從未遇見你。
4.Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it’s finally fucking over.別哭了,因為一切都結束了。微笑吧,因為終於結束了。

“疼到骨子裡”英文說說:一句我愛你,說了多少遍,換了多少人…


5.Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.只因那時年少,總把未來想的太好。
6.Want to cherish but still lost, like sunny but always rain.想要珍惜卻總是失去,喜歡晴天卻總是下雨。
7.I'm afraid I'm going to give you up. You suddenly laugh at me again.最怕我就要放棄你了 ,你又突然對我笑.
8.More grow up more lonely, more grow up more uneasy.越長大越孤單 ,越長大越不安。

“疼到骨子裡”英文說說:一句我愛你,說了多少遍,換了多少人…


9.Sometimes you have to smile and act like everything is okay, hold back the tears and walk away.有時候你不得不笑,表現得好像一切OK,然後,忍著眼淚走開。
10.The shortest mantra of this world is the name of a person.世上最短的咒語,是一個人的名字。
11.Love is not all luckily, all are not the love luckily.幸好愛情不是一切,幸好一切都不是愛情。
12.Just for once I want someone to be afraid of losing Me.我也想有個人會害怕失去我,哪怕只有一次。


“疼到骨子裡”英文說說:一句我愛你,說了多少遍,換了多少人…

13.There are many kinds of way to be happy, but lonely is always similar.快樂有很多種方式,但是孤單卻總類似。
14.Who hurt you, who defeated you, it doesn't matter. Who is important to let you again smile.誰傷害過你,誰擊潰過你,都不重要。重要的是誰讓你重現笑容。
15.The distance between person and person, too close will tie, too far will hurt.人與人之間的距離,太近了會扎人,太遠了會傷人。
16.The biggest sadness is growing up, from now on, laugh no longer pure broken, cry no longer completely.最大的悲哀莫過於長大,從此,笑不再純粹,哭不再徹底。


“疼到骨子裡”英文說說:一句我愛你,說了多少遍,換了多少人…


分享到:


相關文章: